Search results for query: *

• Users: Stonetribe
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Stonetribe

Weapons & Equip Is the post bounce damage penalty for Chlorophyte arrows really necessary?

This is something that I've been wondering about for a while now because it always seemed kind of tacked on to me. Why do Chlorophyte arrows have a damage penalty for a pseudo homing effect when their bullet counter part has actual and much more reliable homing? Maybe there's some scenario or...
  2. Stonetribe

Items Am I the only one who wishes the Binoculars were more accessible?

Their uses are pretty limited by themselves, but they can be really helpful when combined with spelunker/hunter potions and the metal detector/lifeform analyzer, especially in prehard mode. And granted, The Eye of Cthulu is probably the most farmable boss in the game, but the drop chance is...
  3. Stonetribe

Weapons & Equip I think that the Molten Quiver should get the Fire Gauntlet treatment

Uh, hi ya'll. I haven't posted in quite a while but with 1.4.5 just around the corner I wanted to throw this out there on the off chance that a dev might see and/or consider it. For the longest time I thought it was kind of weird that the molten quiver still inflicted the on fire debuff when the...
  4. Stonetribe

Resolved 1.4.1 Torch God Event not working?

I'm sure it's probably just me being stupid but this is driving me crazy and I can't help but wonder if it has anything to do with the new update. Is anyone else having trouble getting the torch god event to start? I've been trying for about an hour now but it' just won't happen. At first I...
  5. Stonetribe

Switch Combat Targeting for Switch?

Hello everyone! I apologise for being horrendously out of the loop regarding the console version of the game, but I was wondering about something. Does anyone have any idea if the lock on combat targeting will be added to the Nintendo Switch Edition. I will admit that I'm having some difficulty...
  6. Stonetribe

What is the most effective method of containing the hallow/corruption?

Hello all. I'm just now excitingly getting back into terraria after learning of the 1.3 update. I very much enjoy the game, but there's just one thing that bothers me. The constant spreading of the hallow and corruption has always intimidated me. So I was wondering if some of the more...
  7. Stonetribe

Let's have a go at it

Hello all, Stonetribe here. I'm just recently getting back into terraria after learning about the new 1.3 update, and thought I might try joining a community. Hope to see you all around. ^^
Back
Top Bottom