Search results for query: *

1. Warriorcurio

PC Moving off Cloud not downloading map files

It seems that when you move a character off of the Cloud, it doesn't download the map files associated with that character, only the player file and creates a fresh map folder. Found this out when playing multiplayer with my friend who barely plays, and I decided to duplicate my character so I...
  2. Warriorcurio

Weapons & Equip Making Ground Summons Less Useless

There are quite a few ground summons in the game, but they are all quite terrible against most bosses/flying enemies in comparison to the flying summons. Here are a few suggestions to improve on them (no idea how to balance weapon damage so these are only attack style balances). Vampire Frog...
  3. Warriorcurio

Items Celestial Sigil Waiting Time

It’s such a pain to get moonlord to spawn, since you have to wait at LEAST a minute each time you want to, and it’s even longer if using the pillars to spawn him instead of the sigil. For the amount of fragments it takes to craft a sigil, I think it should just work like a regular boss summon...
  4. Warriorcurio

PC My map is completely unexplored

you put the MAP file in the players folder, where there should be both a folder and files for your character with the issue. put the map file into the folder with your player’s name (example where ‘person’ would be a placeholder name for whatever the name of your character is: there are...
  5. Warriorcurio

PC Missing mini-map data after being an idiot with "upload to cloud" button, rest of the world is fine

strange, does this work fine? https://store.steampowered.com/login/?redir=account%2Fremotestorage&redir_ssl=1
  6. Warriorcurio

PC Missing mini-map data after being an idiot with "upload to cloud" button, rest of the world is fine

Copying from what I wrote in another thread, hope it works for you! I ran into the same issue a few weeks ago, but after some searching, I managed to figure it out. Remove your character from the cloud and enter the world. Go into your files with players and the like (mine were in...
  7. Warriorcurio

PC My map is completely unexplored

I ran into the same issue a few weeks ago, but after some searching, I managed to figure it out. Remove your character from the cloud and enter the world. Go into your files with players and the like (mine were in documents>my games>terraria>players) and find a folder within the players folder...
  8. Warriorcurio

Weapons & Equip More Summoner Accessories

Currently, there are 4 summoner accessories, ALL of which are locked behind plantera. I think at least a few extra accessories should be added. Pre-HM: There are no armours or accessories pre-boss, making it quite an endurance for bosses up to either BoC/EoW or Queen Bee. I suggest adding an...
  9. Warriorcurio

Game Mechanics Sleeping through Blood Moons and Eclipses

Yes, they can be farmed for money but after ML they don’t serve much of a challenge, so I don’t see why you shouldn’t be able to sleep through them, since it’s your choice to skip it or do it. I’m also talking about vanilla 1.4, where you can sleep in bed to speed up time by 5 (or 6) times as...
  10. Warriorcurio

Game Mechanics Sleeping through Blood Moons and Eclipses

I think not being able to sleep through blood moons and eclipses makes sense, however, for late/endgame players, this can just be an annoyance, especially if there are plans to do something like building. After defeating Plantera, blood moons should be able to be slept through as by then blood...
  11. Warriorcurio

Items Make the Finch Staff obtainable from Fishing

My first play through in 1.4 was a master summoner multiplayer with a ranger friend. We had two living trees in the world, and both of them had living wood wands. I also wasn’t getting a slime staff from farming a slime statue for ages, and so I had to rely on using a Leather Whip or a...
  12. Warriorcurio

Items Guide to Critter Companionship

After seeing the Torch God’s Favour item and how it works, I think the Guide to Critter Companionship should work similarly to it, as in it is a consumable that adds a toggle to the left of the inventory. This would be useful in both saving inventory space and summoning the Empress of Light...
  13. Warriorcurio

Incorrect Sentence with Angler Quest Dialogue

Pretty minor, but for the Angler's dialogue for a Bonefish, he states that he "could care less if [he] see fishbones floating". The correct wording would be that he 'couldn't care less', as the current version insinuates that he does care.
Back
Top Bottom