Search results for query: *

1. Dexterdude

I see (*sucks the tears back into eyes for another day*). In that case I must remind you...

I see (*sucks the tears back into eyes for another day*). In that case I must remind you, proceed with caution my friend. Be too hasty and you might be dismissed as a creep, be too slow and you could be banished into the FRIENDZONE.
  2. Dexterdude

So now it is confirmed that you were a cat pulling the strings all along?!

So now it is confirmed that you were a cat pulling the strings all along?!
  3. Dexterdude

I'm late again... Not having to leave nerd-dom and having a relationship that you are both happy...

I'm late again... Not having to leave nerd-dom and having a relationship that you are both happy with is pretty much the right way to win the game. Congrats my penguin. (No I'm not crying... You are crying!)
  4. Dexterdude

"P-Porunareffu?!" https://youtu.be/FVv87koTqws

"P-Porunareffu?!" https://youtu.be/FVv87koTqws
  5. Dexterdude

Umm, excuse me, I know this is old but *He* is always welcome : https://youtu.be/Mq1QBDBf52k

Umm, excuse me, I know this is old but *He* is always welcome : https://youtu.be/Mq1QBDBf52k
  6. Dexterdude

Other Game Pokémon

(This is all based on what we have so far) I'm a bit worried about how legendary encounters will work out, catching it without a "strategic" battle first doesn't sound that good to me. Unless they make it so you have to defeat it first and then try catching it. It sounds like something an...
  7. Dexterdude

Other Game Pokémon

I'm surprised I'm the first to post this. So the rumors were true afterall, this appears to be a yellow remake containing only the 151 kanto mons + alolan forms + 1 apparently. To me it seems like they are indeed trying to get the Go bandwagoners into the main series and also possibly to please...
  8. Dexterdude

This couldn't possibly be related to Phantasy Star, could it?

This couldn't possibly be related to Phantasy Star, could it?
  9. Dexterdude

You are not alone buddy, there are at least two of us.

You are not alone buddy, there are at least two of us.
  10. Dexterdude

Achievement Unlocked : Nerds are players afterall.

Achievement Unlocked : Nerds are players afterall.
  11. Dexterdude

And why is that?

And why is that?
  12. Dexterdude

After so many delays I believe they ought to give us a great game but still, you gotta feed a...

After so many delays I believe they ought to give us a great game but still, you gotta feed a community every now and then if you want it to stay alive.
  13. Dexterdude

I can relate, I just wasted both this Friday and Saturday doing nothing but playing Fortnite and...

I can relate, I just wasted both this Friday and Saturday doing nothing but playing Fortnite and stuff like Mario Kart because of cancelled plans, I'm bored as heck right now. This Friday be like "At least I can play some Fortnite, oh wait a 4GB update!". I need more friends.
  14. Dexterdude

If I wanted to watch a new anime but I often delayed it, I would sit and force myself into...

If I wanted to watch a new anime but I often delayed it, I would sit and force myself into watching the first episodes, if I like it, it means that I am going to continue watching it. For me, the hype won't start before I watch the first episodes . Would you like us to recommend you some anime ?
  15. Dexterdude

So you want us to tell you how to make yourself not rewatch anime and instead watch new ones ...

So you want us to tell you how to make yourself not rewatch anime and instead watch new ones ? I'm kind of a casual anime watcher so my advice may not be the best but I think that I can translate your problem : "I am afraid to try new things, help.". Not trying to be mean.
  16. Dexterdude

Other Game Pokémon

Heck yeah, more UBs ! Oh and Necrozma looks pretty awesome too. Last but not least, edgy wolf tries to escape PU, might succeed.
  17. Dexterdude

Other Game Pokémon

For the first one, I wasn't thinking of this as a Z-moves buff, more like a counter to pokemon such as Togekiss, which can paralyze you and then strike with Air Slash with a 60% chance to flinch you, even without flinch Togekiss has very good stats and is able to both take and give a lot of...
  18. Dexterdude

tModLoader Pokemod

Just here to say that I really like this project and I hope they are not going to abandon it, get motivated mod developer team! EDIT : Where is Unown? Away since November 2016, anyone got any news from him? I guess you could say that Unown's whereabouts remain...UNOWN! :naughty:
  19. Dexterdude

Other Game Pokémon

Yes, I know but if this hypothetical challenge mode was on, it would auto-disable this option, the game is a bit more difficult that way, without it disabled, even with the other two features I mentioned, it still would not be hard enough and I'd rather not handicap myself just for a challenge...
  20. Dexterdude

Other Game Pokémon

A few balance changes I personally would like to be made in the formula of the main Pokemon games are : When using an attacking z-move, you cannot lose your turn by the effects of flinch, paralyze, confusion and attract. RNG is too much of a victory deciding factor in a Pokemon battle and thus...
Back
Top Bottom