Search results for query: *

1. GespenstKAF

Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

Indeed, the Arkhalis utilizes autoswing as its attack, rather than just "tap and it swings once". I have one, and it is fun. As well as useful for passing through Spider Biomes.
  2. GespenstKAF

Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

Why even play the game if you only want to cheat your way to the end?
  3. GespenstKAF

Console Terraria Console Bugs & Issues Status

So you're a streaking Dullahan?
  4. GespenstKAF

Items New Character Recustomization Object

Alright, so, a good number of the visual aspects of a character have a method of being changed post-creation: -Clothing style/color: Dresser -Hair style/color: Stylist -GENDER: special Potion What I find odd, and somewhat disappointing, is that there is currently no method to changing a...
  5. GespenstKAF

Because Terraria bubbles are apparently composed of more matter than real life bubbles.
  6. GespenstKAF

I found a peculiar anomaly regarding the Solar Eruption, which I've both reported and posted on YouTube.
  7. GespenstKAF

What I meant was has anybody SUCCESSFULLY changed their base clothing. I, for the life of me, cannot get it to change.
  8. GespenstKAF

Quick question, stupid question: Has anyone figured out how to actually change a character's base clothing style at the dresser yet, or is something up?
  9. GespenstKAF

I have a question for the folks who experienced the "Multiplayer World Overwrite" bug: Does it effect the last World you were in, or does it randomly select one of your Worlds? I ask, because I want to play with some friends of mine, but am unwilling to risk my two major Worlds unless I have a...
  10. GespenstKAF

A minor little thing, but I miss the seamless transition into the Blood Moon: Twice this night, I had the Blood Moon trigger, and both times the screen flashed white with a switch SFX, I was legitimately startled, because I thought something bad was happening with the game.
  11. GespenstKAF

I need to re-locate a certain video on YT that showcased a Moonlord arena that seemed up my alley.
  12. GespenstKAF

Alright, just curious. Wasn't at all bothered by it.
  13. GespenstKAF

Out of curiosity, has anyone else had the Space layer randomly choose between playing the previous Console "Space" music and the new one, or is that just mine?
  14. GespenstKAF

I need to do that, after I pick up the necessary powder.
  15. GespenstKAF

And the first thing they would snap up would be Red's Wings. Bah, I was never interested in those things: I just want to get Loki's Dev stuff when the hotfix rolls out. I want your helmet, Loki.
  16. GespenstKAF

I didn't experience the Stone debuff thing at all: instead, early on, the game would freeze when I attempted to load into an old world. It hasn't happened since, though: now it's just the whole "Auto-Save does not Auto" and world freezes after indeterminate length of time thing.
  17. GespenstKAF

Another thing I've noticed is that the Auto-Save isn't doing its thing on the Expert world I made. After some length of time, the game freezes, though the music keeps going. In light of this, any chance of regaining the ability to save at will via the pause menu? Only being able to Save&Quit is...
Back
Top Bottom