Search results for query: *

1. GespenstKAF

Items New Character Recustomization Object

Alright, so, a good number of the visual aspects of a character have a method of being changed post-creation: -Clothing style/color: Dresser -Hair style/color: Stylist -GENDER: special Potion What I find odd, and somewhat disappointing, is that there is currently no method to changing a...
  2. GespenstKAF

Items Cosmetic Kit for Post-Character Creation

There are a number of ways to change how a player's character looks post-creation, right? Stylist for hair, dresser for base clothing, (PC's) Genderswap potion, etc. To my knowledge, the only things left that can't be altered yet are eye and skin color. I propose the idea of a Cosmetic Kit...
  3. GespenstKAF

PS3 WTB: Death Sickle

As Solar Eclipses seem to never occur for me anymore, I must resort to alternate means of acquiring a Death Sickle. In exchange, I am offering (at the least) a [Zealous] Paladin's Hammer, though I am willing to include an [Armored] Paladin's Shield (among other items) if the offered Sickle has...
  4. GespenstKAF

Weapons & Equip Vanity suggestions

Feel free to post ideas for Vanity sets/items you'd like to see in Terraria someday. If possible, include how one would go about acquiring it in-game. As an example (and a suggestion of my own), I would enjoy a Lihzahrd-themed set that mimics their appearance, either dropped by the Lihzahrd...
Back
Top Bottom