Search results for query: *

1. Zombie6678

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

"item.UseSound = SoundID.Item1;" Always caused problems for me, take it out and you should be fine.
  2. Zombie6678

blah made a discord for exxo avalon, https://discord.gg/jEcqfw3

blah made a discord for exxo avalon, https://discord.gg/jEcqfw3
  3. Zombie6678

Discord is Zombie#0814 , so excited for the reboot :D

Discord is Zombie#0814 , so excited for the reboot :D
  4. Zombie6678

[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

That's what it looks like, never managed to make generation in my update, so I'm hoping :D So excited!
  5. Zombie6678

Yes! Sad to hear it won't be on 1.3 but glad to hear you're still working on Exxo Avalon :D
  6. Zombie6678

that's sad, this was a great mod :/
  7. Zombie6678

It will take a long time if it ever comes back to the way it was in 1.2.4.1, if at all. I tried my hand at updating it, but there were too many things i didnt know how to code in.
  8. Zombie6678

Like I said, I tried my hand at updating it by myself, and put the *very* unfinished product on tML. That's what 'Exxo Avalon Remastered' is. https://imgur.com/z4Heggi
  9. Zombie6678

I updated the mod for tML, but I don't know too much about coding, which is why there is a bunch of unfinished things, like recipes and biomes, which will probably stay that way, since I've no clue how to code that. Sorry :(
  10. Zombie6678

A couple months ago, I was trying to port the 1.2.4.1 mod to tmodloader, and I was doing well, but some big obstacles (*Cough Contagion Cough*) were just to much for me so I stopped working on it. For not knowing much about coding, I think I did a decent job.
  11. Zombie6678

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

whenever I try to open the mod browser, my game freezes then crashes. there is also a mod that disables all hud ingame, forcing you to quit. does anyone know how to fix either of these?
  12. Zombie6678

tModLoader Infinity

This is a great mod, but I never use the throwing daggers and shurikens because they don't autothrow :p
  13. Zombie6678

tModLoader [Released] Jenosis' Furniture, Food, and Fun

I love larrini's armor set, but as a buff/nerf, lower the hat dmg slightly while making it cost 0 mana with the full larrini set on?"
  14. Zombie6678

In 1.3 Exxo Avalon, theres about 200 items, compared to 1.2.4.1s almost 1,000.
  15. Zombie6678

as long as i get my gleaming twilight and/or beserkers nightmare, idc which option you choose xD
  16. Zombie6678

Official Your Year on TCF!

I just got here XD
  17. Zombie6678

How to install tConfig alongside 1.2 with Terraria Game Launcher (2015)

After I fixed the 'please launch the game from steam client' issue, this pops up. any ideas how to fix?
  18. Zombie6678

Baum, have you seen the thorium mod? i want to play it, but GL doesn't want to install into the...

Baum, have you seen the thorium mod? i want to play it, but GL doesn't want to install into the 'right directory' D:
  19. Zombie6678

Just tried to beat Oblivion using Ancient armor and the ancient XD got rekt by the lasers after...

Just tried to beat Oblivion using Ancient armor and the ancient XD got rekt by the lasers after beating 2 arms... im so close XD
Back
Top Bottom