Search results for query: *

1. Arkhayla

That's what happens when you're so addicted to overwatch you play it on two platforms at once

That's what happens when you're so addicted to overwatch you play it on two platforms at once
  2. Arkhayla

@Leinfors is one of my favorite people.

@Leinfors is one of my favorite people.
  3. Arkhayla

7 Accessory Slots?

First off, I just want to say - editing your registry is definitely not something anyone should do without experience or understanding. The game does not have any link to the registry for these slots. There is absolutely no way to unlock more than 6 accessory slots legitimately. There are cheat...
  4. Arkhayla

What even is this?

What even is this?
  5. Arkhayla

Happy Birthday to Terraria's Lead Developer & Resident Wizard: Yorai!

Happy birthday Yorai! You're such an inspiration, keep being the amazing person you are!
  6. Arkhayla

Be excellent to each other

Be excellent to each other
  7. Arkhayla

PC Need help with crashes

I'm sorry but without a screenshot or log of the error the best I can say is to try reinstalling the game and XNA Our full troubleshooting guide can be found here: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/troubleshooting-terraria-issues.329/ However, to create a crash log, you can follow...
  8. Arkhayla

Developer Message popped up

I am not saying you have external content. This message is from an entirely different program.
  9. Arkhayla

Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

Just to be clear, what do you mean it's invisible? The sword doesn't swing the same way as a normal sword would. To use it, hold the attack button.
  10. Arkhayla

Developer Message popped up

This looks like something external to Terraria. Nothing in our game would trigger that at all. Not to mention that text doesn't appear anywhere in our code.
  11. Arkhayla

PC Cant play game, mod doesnt deactivate itself after error occurred

Moving this thread to the mods section
  12. Arkhayla

<abruptly breaks in to song> "Owl byyyy myyyyyself..."

<abruptly breaks in to song> "Owl byyyy myyyyyself..."
  13. Arkhayla

Sprites [Melee][Sword]The Master Sword

Are you attempting to school me on my own dev weapon? :red2::redspin:
  14. Arkhayla

Weapons & Equip True Arkhalis [name subject to change]

Me? Never! :nursewink:
  15. Arkhayla

PC Black screen on startup...

This is a common issue lately thanks to Discord. In order to play Terraria you will have to disable the Discord overlay Recently Discord added an overlay to their app which doesn't work with Terraria or some other XNA games. This is a known Discord issue and has no workaround other than to...
  16. Arkhayla

Console Terraria Console 1.3 Update: Playstation 4 Submitted, Xbox One Soon!

I am so excited right now, I can't contain it <swings her sword around wildly>
  17. Arkhayla

This comment is so attractive!

This comment is so attractive!
  18. Arkhayla

Console 1.3: The Final Push!

So exciting! I can't wait~
Back
Top Bottom