Search results for query: *

• Users: Kinas10
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Kinas10

Pixel Art The community sprite hub

Welcome to the hub! Here you can share sprites, tutorials and anything else related to pixel-art. By postage of sprites here you are allowing them to be used in mods or otherwise. Post them in the comments. Personally, I want to get into both spriting and modding, and I'l lshare mine here. I...
  2. Kinas10

Other Art Kinas' Graphics

Hi there, I'm Kinas! I am a regular boy, going to school and all that flim-flam. In my free time I play and all that. I love to make graphics in the program known as Paint.net! So here's a few ones I made. This thread will be updated whenever I create a new piece. Feel free to ask for one if you...
  3. Kinas10

PC Looking for 1-2 peeps to play with.

Hi, I'm Kinas! I am looking for a few people to play Expert Mode with. I was thinking One ranger, one tank and one mage. Feel free to contact me if you want to talk. By the way, please be in europe, as i live in Denmark and my internet is not the best.
  4. Kinas10

WIP Celestial Crossbreed

✫Celestial Crossbreed✫
  5. Kinas10

Items Drive-able minecarts, that does not require tracks. Terra-Carts

"Hello, fellow Terrarians. We gather here today to discuss an important topic. Moving around! We can come up with ideas..." "U-uh, I have one, Sir!" "Well then, let us hear it, young man!" "Terra-carts. Minecarts with no tracks!"...
  6. Kinas10

Items The Bouncy Cushion

This will be a pet, summoned by a regular Whoopie Cushion. It is a small Whoopie Cushion that just around. Whenever it jumps it does a fart sound, and when it flies it will take up with some smoke behind it and constantly play a fart sound. No idea why.
Back
Top Bottom