Search results for query: *

1. LuciousTPK

tModLoader Reign of Fear

You all thought I was gone...but the fun is just beginning~ ;)
  2. LuciousTPK

You know what, almost a decade later and this hasn't really changed lol

You know what, almost a decade later and this hasn't really changed lol
  3. LuciousTPK

**REPORTED** Replaced Journey's Beginning Song Weirdness with Music Packs

I am having this issue myself, I tested all three audio formats, I tested different lengths, I even tested it by recording the intro audio and then replacing the intro audio with the intro audio itself within the resource pack and the same issue comes up. I also downloaded other resource packs...
  4. LuciousTPK

tModLoader Reign of Fear

Sure! I am just about finished getting the raw concept down, and ideally will have a sort of play testing version of the main system up soon to see if it works, if it needs balance, or if it's even fun ^^ Thank you!
  5. LuciousTPK

tModLoader Reign of Fear

Currently I am working with one, but two heads are better than one if your willing to work with him ^^
  6. LuciousTPK

Things are getting spooky!

Things are getting spooky!
  7. LuciousTPK

tModLoader Reign of Fear

@LunaticCultist782 I have debated the idea, but that would require testing and balancing. Currently the idea is to see how the player does spawning with a set number of randomly picked phobias and immunities, but I'm not too sure yet, I cant test what isn't coded yet :D
  8. LuciousTPK

tModLoader Reign of Fear

@Scratch Lunin @IDGCaptainRussia Thanks yall! I decided to be professional and proof read the whole post real quick, and also added and inspirations section to give an idea where the mod's ideas were specifically coming from!
  9. LuciousTPK

tModLoader Reign of Fear

~ Team Project Presents ~Mod Showcase~
  10. LuciousTPK

A scroll through my old statuses and such has revealed I was an...interesting person. Been a bit...

A scroll through my old statuses and such has revealed I was an...interesting person. Been a bit since I have been on here, after reading all that though maybe that was for the best that I took a break lol looking to write/create ideas for mods, if anyone is skilled enough to program it. Sprites...
  11. LuciousTPK

Wavebank Sole Terrarian's Wavebanks

Is there a chance I can switch my KH wavebank's plantera theme for moonlords, after running through all the music we found that our previous decision between the two themes may have not been the best :3 if not its fine ^~^ I plan to keep the first version just in case so dont expect any other...
  12. LuciousTPK

Out of options at the moment on the frontier of music, would anyone know a good place to look...

Out of options at the moment on the frontier of music, would anyone know a good place to look for music making software for mod development?
  13. LuciousTPK

Wavebank Sole Terrarian's Wavebanks

Hiya! I think I have finally put together what I wish to have as my second wavebank from you! Klonoa is fun and all, but recently after playing a hell of a lot of kingdom hearts I decided to go there with it. Looking at the previously made wavebanks, and then looking through my personal songs I...
  14. LuciousTPK

Terraria: Otherworld This is the End: Otherworld Development Cancelled

I have to say I have not been super inclusive of myself in the whole train of hype and support for Terraria Otherworld when it was announced due to being busy with a lot of things and other games, however I knew enough to still feel a bit sad. I can understand though, and these things happen...
  15. LuciousTPK

The corruption likes to play nice and tends to keep borders up with my biomes, but Crimson is...

The corruption likes to play nice and tends to keep borders up with my biomes, but Crimson is problematic, always spawning some where I dont want it. Specifically my ocean and ALWAYS my freakin' tundra biome. Bleh I dont like it, I always walk my world in new games for that reason, since despite...
  16. LuciousTPK

Is it just me, or does Crimson ALWAYS spawn in tundra?

Is it just me, or does Crimson ALWAYS spawn in tundra?
  17. LuciousTPK

Im back again, ready to come online for another month, then its time for the forums to wait again :D

Im back again, ready to come online for another month, then its time for the forums to wait again :D
  18. LuciousTPK

*Throws all the mods I can see in a blender* This is going to be aw-*crash*

*Throws all the mods I can see in a blender* This is going to be aw-*crash*
  19. LuciousTPK

A bit of an odd questions for everyone, but if I were to use a free sprite program for terraria...

A bit of an odd questions for everyone, but if I were to use a free sprite program for terraria modding, what would I look for?
Back
Top Bottom