• Users: LuciousTPK
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. LuciousTPK

tModLoader Reign of Fear

~ Team Project Presents ~Mod Showcase~
  2. LuciousTPK

Xbox One WTB Key Molds

I don't normally look to buy items as I feel it rips the point of the game away, but I have searched for near a week after getting all the others in a single day (minus the corruption since this world is crimson). The fact of the matter is that my brothers are highly impatient people. While I...
  3. LuciousTPK

WIP The Phoenix Nest of Literature

Opening Letter Hello everyone! I have come to do a few things with this thread post so let's get introductions out of the way. I am Lucious, one who wishes to try and make my mark on the community and help it in the process. I have decent enough writing skill that I hope will show in my own...
  4. LuciousTPK

Xbox 360 WTB Ankh Chark (and if possible a flame feather)

The corruption in my world is spreading quickly and since i deleted everything i have only one character and no Ankh Charm to use against everything. Also a fire feather.
  5. LuciousTPK

Xbox 360 Orange Bloodroot?

Is this even possible to obtain in the console (360) version. ive been searching for weeks.
  6. LuciousTPK

Poetry Many Steps Taken

This poem is dedicated to InsertUsernameHere(@InsertUsernameHere ) Many Steps Taken By: LuciousTPK I remember once when every single block was a problem in my way The simplest of task then easily took a day. Every step I took though lead to a heavenly feel of accomplishment I still have yet...
  7. LuciousTPK

Stories of You

Request are currently: Closed Hello everyone I am Lucious the Phoenix King, here for you guys. I am putting up this thread so that you can request being in a story with a specific setting. Ever wanted to be locked in a temple, fighting aliens that are forever eating potatoes? Well you can now...
  8. LuciousTPK

Poetry Isolation

Hello, Lucious the Phoenix King trying out my writing skills in an actual writing thread, since suggestions are wearing me down a little. This thread is for Yrimir (@Yrimir), the poetry he asked for. If you would like me to write something for you, please contact me via my profile or...
  9. LuciousTPK

Game Mechanics Wing Buffs

Hello guys, Lucious The Phoenix King here with the follow up thread to "The Wings Potion" so i encourage you to read that that thread along with this one when you can :). So this idea comes from the idea of wings having more purpose and more of a reason to choose a certain pair of wings. Lets...
  10. LuciousTPK

Items The Wings Potion

Hello guys Lucious The Phoenix King here! Today i have a suggestion that i have been brain storming on. It comes from the thought that my wings dont do much inless i stack flying ability lick accessories. Now that is fine and dandy but i would MUCH prefer to use those slots for say melee items...
  11. LuciousTPK

Hello guys its Lucious The Phoenix King :D

Hello forum goers its Lucious The Phoenix King doing something that is either stupid, crazy, or just silly. BUT im doing it anyway! :D Baisically for those who know me from TO that i spend a hefty amount of time in the suggestions area, even from the beggininng when i joined a year ago, but i...
  12. LuciousTPK

NPCs & Enemies Exitium

Hello guys, Lucious The Phoenix King here, proud to say i have finally moved my account here. Now a long time ago, for those who dont know me, i made my first thread "Exitium." It was proudly my best suggestion to date but i never revised the issues i glossed over (which means a little may be...
Back
Top Bottom