Search results for query: *

1. Nummycakes

Do dungeon brick walls spawn mobs when placed by a player?

This totally solved my problem 6 years later :D
  2. Nummycakes

Map-Adventure Tales of the Terrarian

Er nvm. I finally got it 👻
  3. Nummycakes

Map-Adventure Tales of the Terrarian

I'm stuck on level 4. It doesn't look like any of the video walk throughs, so it must've been updated since then? Any advice?
  4. Nummycakes

Nummy’s Imaginarium!

I just started playing again after a long break and some personal stuff. I’m hoping to add a lot more this year. Enjoy everyone :dryadsmile:
  5. Nummycakes

Okootjes build Spectacle

These are so amazing. I love the imagination <3
  6. Nummycakes

Guide: How to completely remove Corruption/Crimson extremely fast

Thanks for posting this. It was super helpful. I was wasting so much platinum trying to cleanse, I hadn't fully explored underground, and honestly don't want to dig up everything because I want to keep the world intact. I mostly enjoy building so I don't want to spend all my time cleansing. I...
  7. Nummycakes

Nummy’s Imaginarium!

Merry Halloween! It’s been a year since my last build. I’m back and I finally finished my haunted house after working on bits and pieces of it over a long time.
  8. Nummycakes

Nummy’s Imaginarium!

Thank you! That makes me :D :D :D
  9. Nummycakes

Nummy’s Imaginarium!

Oh! Good idea :) I'm a nublet. Thank you!!
  10. Nummycakes

Nummy’s Imaginarium!

Oh man, I forgot about that! Memories... :)
  11. Nummycakes

A strange jungle sanctuary

This is BEAUTIFUL. Can I borrow some of your ideas for my world?
  12. Nummycakes

Nummy’s Imaginarium!

I really appreciate the support. Thank you!!!
  13. Nummycakes

Nummy’s Imaginarium!

Lololol! But not worried about the skeletons in the infirmary? True though, it’s like the shipbuilder doesn’t even know what a ship looks like. Plus, someone mentioned the water should be higher (but then bad guys get in my ship and npcs walk off and drown)... ~:sigh:
  14. Nummycakes

Nummy’s Imaginarium!

I feel you. The struggle is real. I’ve been working on these forever and I still don't have very many builds. Thanks for the support!
  15. Nummycakes

Nummy’s Imaginarium!

Oh! They’re Sail Walls painted with shadow paint, and then the skull’s a Gloom Statue sitting on a platform. Both the platform and base of the statue are also blacked out with shadow paint. The skull is painted white and then the squiggles are Vine Rope painted white too! I think even with...
  16. Nummycakes

Nummy’s Imaginarium!

Thank you! It’s Hive Wall, one of my favorite walls for making diamond glass windows :D
  17. Nummycakes

Nummy’s Imaginarium!

Yes! I was trying to break my shyness to post so I started with Reddit before posting here :)
Back
Top Bottom