Search results for query: *

1. Marx D. Soul

tModLoader Mysterious Altars

I let everyone know becAUSE THEY WERE SAYING THEY WANTED TO BE able to re roll, and this should help with that.
  2. Marx D. Soul

tModLoader Mysterious Altars

...so if you copy a working one with cheat sheets paint tool, it will work, allowing infinite weapon rerolls...
  3. Marx D. Soul

The tower!

Floor 1842: A man sits, seemingly screaming, yet he has no mouth.
  4. Marx D. Soul

tModLoader Calamity Mod

https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/official-tmodloader-help-thread.28901/
  5. Marx D. Soul

tModLoader Calamity Mod

It's legit my dude.
  6. Marx D. Soul

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Go to the wiki, my dude. Front and center.
  7. Marx D. Soul

tModLoader Antiaris

I've got to say, your sprite work has improved greatly. It all seems like it could be found in vanilla. That combined with an actual story? My interest is peaked.
  8. Marx D. Soul

tModLoader Shadows of Abaddon mod

yea p sure if you talk to the guys in charge of the browser they will understand
  9. Marx D. Soul

tModLoader Expeditions Mod - Modular Quest System

Now, to wait for someone to make a Calamity content pack. And one for Thorium. And one for Spirit. And Sacred Tools...
  10. Marx D. Soul

Yeah, I can't help but be an absolute nerd for this stuff. Everytime I play a game or read a book, I always want to learn as much as possible about the world. Plus, reciting lore at proper moments makes me seem cool.also nuba best girl
  11. Marx D. Soul

Thank you. Now, time to slay Araghur!
  12. Marx D. Soul

So, before I blight my world with the eternal forest fire, is there a way to stop its spread? Would the green solution work?
  13. Marx D. Soul

tModLoader Calamity Mod

And now we wait.
  14. Marx D. Soul

tModLoader Calamity Mod

So is DM`s absolutely amazing track (ngl, discovered him via cave story and he is what led me to get this masterpiece of a mod) for leviathan implemented yet? Because I started a fight against levi, but I only heard the default stuff.
  15. Marx D. Soul

tModLoader Calamity Mod

The Profaned Crags are a mini-biome that spawn at the far left of the underworld. Its main purpose is the Brimstone Elemental fight.
  16. Marx D. Soul

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I think you mean triple...
  17. Marx D. Soul

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Any tips on spawning Cnidrion? I have been sitting in the desert for so long I used up all my battle pots.
  18. Marx D. Soul

Sprites Izzabelle's Alternates

Wow. This is amazing. Seriously. Like, the only thing I know that is similar to this awesome master piece is Tobbvald's (Well, they now go Tovlyn, but the have yet to change the threads to reflect this) Tinkering. Even then, they only did it for the world evils. Doing this for ll of terraria...
  19. Marx D. Soul

Epix, we don`t speak of It-Who-Nearly-Killed-Videogames.

Epix, we don`t speak of It-Who-Nearly-Killed-Videogames.
Back
Top Bottom