Search results for query: *

1. Zinnia

Idk anything about tMod, I've never modded Terraria before

Idk anything about tMod, I've never modded Terraria before
  2. Zinnia

PC Do you craft the void bag or not?

Yes I always craft void bag. As a hoarder that doesn't like trashing anything ever, more easily portable bag space = less returning home to stash my treasure hoard = more fun
  3. Zinnia

What difficulty do you usually play Terraria on?

The good difficulty and not the bad ones. Why? Because I'm a good girl and not a bad girl.
  4. Zinnia

I refuse, victory is mine, not the things! :dryadmad:

I refuse, victory is mine, not the things! :dryadmad:
  5. Zinnia

100% #1 Rebel

100% #1 Rebel
  6. Zinnia

This thing is telling me to update my status, but I'm not gonna do it 'cause I'm a rebel like...

This thing is telling me to update my status, but I'm not gonna do it 'cause I'm a rebel like that, hah! I'm my own master, not you! :dryadnaughty: :dryadtongue:
  7. Zinnia

Humorous What's the correct way to eat a KitKat?

Bite a hole in the middle without separating the bars or touching the edges.
  8. Zinnia

Hot Topic What/who is your favorite NPC?

Dryad 'cause plants.
  9. Zinnia

Yours is pretty cute too, yeah

Yours is pretty cute too, yeah
  10. Zinnia

strange things you do in terraria

Start most my runs worldhopping between a multitude of secret seeds to get cool stuff available earlier then usual, then settle down on a regular world. Play softcore, but get upset and delete my character after 1 death. Play hardcore, but get upset that I wasn't playing softcore when I died...
  11. Zinnia

Hot Topic Corruption Vs. Crimson

Always preferred Corruption worlds for my "main" world. Reason being, I can just temporarily fly off to other worlds if I want crimson items or blocks to make a crimson biome But for things I can't bring over, like altars or orbs/hearts, if I want to incorporate them into my building, I vastly...
  12. Zinnia

You know and understand through experience how to ride the bike, but there's no words or symbols...

You know and understand through experience how to ride the bike, but there's no words or symbols tied to that knowledge obtained through practice that lets you ride your bike without falling over. It becomes almost as natural as walking or breathing to you. I think it's a similar thing with me...
  13. Zinnia

And I don't think it's unique to me, I think everyone does it to some degree, just probably not...

And I don't think it's unique to me, I think everyone does it to some degree, just probably not as high of a degree like me. Like if you ask someone to explain how to ride a bike. They can explain the general gist of it, but there's a portion you'll never understand through communication and...
  14. Zinnia

I think so? When I think of a tree, I don't think the word "tree" nor words that describe a tree...

I think so? When I think of a tree, I don't think the word "tree" nor words that describe a tree like "leaves" or "bark". I don't visualize a tree in my mind. No cognitive symbols aligning with reality beyond my self. Just a raw, likely instinctual understanding that is beyond words or form...
  15. Zinnia

Lol falling stars love my workbench, it is now my lucky workbench [ATTACH]

Lol falling stars love my workbench, it is now my lucky workbench
  16. Zinnia

It's night 1 and.... well... I'll take it as an omen of good luck in the future of this run. [MEDIA]

It's night 1 and.... well... I'll take it as an omen of good luck in the future of this run.
  17. Zinnia

**REPORTED** My Ocean Water Completely Disappeared for No Reason

For my previous post it was Master difficulty Left Ocean Single Player Version.... whatever was the latest at the time of posting (PC, Steam)... so probably 1.4.4.2 Dry on arrival I world hop a lot so the world was loaded several times before I even made it to the ocean.
  18. Zinnia

Habits in games

If it's shiny and I see it, that means it's mine.... at any cost. Literally can't speedrun anything 'cause the power of shiny compells me
  19. Zinnia

**REPORTED** My Ocean Water Completely Disappeared for No Reason

Me too. I discovered my ocean like this, dunno if the water was there before and then disappeared or not
Back
Top Bottom