Search results for query: *

• Users: Zinnia
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Zinnia

Poetry The Biggest and the Littlest

This thread is now home to multiple poems I wrote/will write for Tsuki. My poetry writing was originally inspired by the poems in Tsuki's thread so if you liked mine, you should really check hers out. They're really good...
  2. Zinnia

Drawings & Paintings Ery's really old arts from highschool

I found a bunch of old drawings of mine while I was searching my room for something else... I scanned them. Enjoy I guess... or don't. Whatever floats your boat.
  3. Zinnia

Ery's... Ummm is this art?

Not taking requests and stuff anymore for now. Rules, Requirements & Guidelines. These will likely be just doodles, maybe color, maybe not, depends on how I feel. You must complete a certain secret task before Ery works on your request. You must have toddler level art skills or better. Even...
  4. Zinnia

Ery's current base (Expert Prehardmodes)

This is my base so far. Look upon it and comment and stuff.
  5. Zinnia

Ask Ery things too!

Ery will answer questions about stuff if she knows the answers. Yay~ :dryadsmile:
  6. Zinnia

Late introductions.

It has been brought to my attention that I have not introduced myself yet. I have gone by many names in the past but now most people know me simply as Ery. Pronounced like Airy and not like Eerie for your information. Some nicknames people use for me include: "Supreme Goddess Ery" and "Your holy...
  7. Zinnia

Ery's Early game Zombie Defense fort.

My Zombie and demoneye defense fort. It also works on slimes, most of the enemy capturing functions can be built by the first night so it's quite useful for keeping you safe while farming lens/shackles. It works on the fact that Zombies do not jump unless there's a bump on the ground while you...
  8. Zinnia

NPCs & Enemies Basilisk.

I suggested this once before on the old forums but whatever. It's basically a fun early hardmode miniboss that isn't required to fight like king slime I'm just gunna do some copy-pasting here.... (Phase 2 basilisk standard position... obviously the underground parts should be behind blocks.)...
  9. Zinnia

Speed type the alphabet.

Speedily type the alphabet here. http://www.speedtypingonline.com/games/type-the-alphabet.php And post your results... And post them again if you eventually beat your best time. (I have no idea if this is even the right section) I'm personally disappointed that I can't beat my old time from...
  10. Zinnia

Fantasy Life

So, anyone play Fantasy Life on the 3DS? I do and I'm liking it so far. And since the game lets you take ingame screenies, here be my decorated tiny room~ and a bit closer look at my character~
Back
Top Bottom