Search results for query: *

1. TheSlimez

Why must that avatar be so cute? Everytime I see it I have to stop and just stare for at least a...

Why must that avatar be so cute? Everytime I see it I have to stop and just stare for at least a minute.
  2. TheSlimez

I find my distaste for both of the candidates and their supporters growing day by day. It's...

I find my distaste for both of the candidates and their supporters growing day by day. It's tough picking the lesser of two evils.
  3. TheSlimez

*hissing noises*

*hissing noises*
  4. TheSlimez

I am slowly sinking into DR trash. The new signature is proof.

I am slowly sinking into DR trash. The new signature is proof.
  5. TheSlimez

You're in choir Alpha? Man, you should sing for us sometime, I'd be excited to hear your singing.

You're in choir Alpha? Man, you should sing for us sometime, I'd be excited to hear your singing.
  6. TheSlimez

I bet that would have been even funnier if I actually understood sheet music.

I bet that would have been even funnier if I actually understood sheet music.
  7. TheSlimez

Woo! I've been returning to my love affair with Danganronpa ever since Dr3 anime, and the...

Woo! I've been returning to my love affair with Danganronpa ever since Dr3 anime, and the includes nightcores/AMVs like this.
  8. TheSlimez

I notice you like Nightcore. But I think your songs need a little more despair...

I notice you like Nightcore. But I think your songs need a little more despair: https://youtu.be/BGT9gICHDEA
  9. TheSlimez

I feel like I'm always tired, no matter what I'm doing, how many hours of sleep, or how much...

I feel like I'm always tired, no matter what I'm doing, how many hours of sleep, or how much coffee I've drank. It's not that bad but..
  10. TheSlimez

PS4 Game keeps crashing in Local Co-op

Also, it seems the crashing's world specific. We made a new, large world with both of us there, but the game didn't crash.
  11. TheSlimez

Yes, it's updated to the latest version. The error code is CE-34878-0 by the way.
  12. TheSlimez

Ever since 1.2.4 came out on the Ps4, Terraria would crash soon after the game started as long as it was me and my stepbrother playing. The problem didn't occur when it was me playing alone, but we like to play Terraria together, and we've made the world together, so it would be a major pain if...
  13. TheSlimez

SOCIAL EXPERIMENT

SOCIAL EXPERIMENT
  14. TheSlimez

Welcome everyone.. to the British Kardashians: https://youtu.be/kV8PbItDFS4

Welcome everyone.. to the British Kardashians: https://youtu.be/kV8PbItDFS4
  15. TheSlimez

And yes, I did spend most of yesterday thinking of that one. Sadly, it did not pay off.

And yes, I did spend most of yesterday thinking of that one. Sadly, it did not pay off.
  16. TheSlimez

I couldn't tell, as Do Min Joon's as wierd of a name as all the other LoL stuff.

I couldn't tell, as Do Min Joon's as wierd of a name as all the other LoL stuff.
  17. TheSlimez

That's right, I'm just getting cheekier and cheekier, though hopefully not assface cheekier.

That's right, I'm just getting cheekier and cheekier, though hopefully not assface cheekier.
  18. TheSlimez

I remember the days when Shotte's profile wasn't clogged with obscure LoL posts. Those were...

I remember the days when Shotte's profile wasn't clogged with obscure LoL posts. Those were certainly the days, when I could actually understand half of what was on here.
Back
Top Bottom