Search results for query: *

1. SchrobZen [ʃroʊb'zen]

Map-Adventure Commander Keen Ep.1 Marooned on Mars

Hi I'm SchrobZen. I really love the "Commander Keen" games and I love Terraria... So that's where the idea came from. This ist a one-by-one (almost :D ) recreation of the popular game from 1990 "Commander Keen Ep.1 - Marooned on Mars" It is a singleplayer Adventur-Map that does a great Job of...
  2. SchrobZen [ʃroʊb'zen]

PC Looking for beta-testers for the Commander Keen Adventure-Map

Hello my friends, a while back I started creating an Adventure-Map in the theme of Commander Keen Ep.1 If you don't know what that is, it is a Jump 'n' Run Game from the early 90s, that I loved back in the day. Now I am allmost done and that's where you come in: The Map is a recreation of the...
  3. SchrobZen [ʃroʊb'zen]

PC Commander Keen

Greetings fellow Terrarians, I started building the old jump-and-run classic "Commander Keen" in Terraria. Original: Built Version: And now I started wondering if anyone was interested in this project besides myself... Or do you even know what Commander Keen is? My question now is: When I finish...
  4. SchrobZen [ʃroʊb'zen]

PC Looking For 3 Terrarians to play PvP Bomberman Map

Im looking for 3 other people to play a match of Terraria-Bomberman with. If you don't konw it please check this threat: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/bomberman-terraria.18407/ And If you want to play just write a comment, if there are enough terrarians willing to play I will...
  5. SchrobZen [ʃroʊb'zen]

PC Terraria wont start in offline mode

Hi, I looked for threads that adress this issue but have found none, if there already is one, then I'm sorry. I wanted to start terraria (on windows 7) but steam was offline (because my wifi-connection is sh...) so the window popped up, which asked if I wanted Terraria to start anyways and I...
  6. SchrobZen [ʃroʊb'zen]

Map-PvP Gladiators

Hey, I am SchrobZen. I loved all these multiplayer-maps and I wanted to build a colosseum..... so I created this :D It's a team-deathmach-terraria-map, to have fun with. You can download it, play it, share it. (http://terraria.curseforge.com/maps/gladiators/) You fight in 2 teams with up to 4...
  7. SchrobZen [ʃroʊb'zen]

Map-PvP Bomberman-Terraria

Hey, I am SchrobZen. I love Bomberman and I love Terraria... sooo I had to create a PvP-Arena that combines both :D It's a multyplayer-terraria-map for 2-48 players to have fun with (2-4 players in one match, but 12 matches simultaneously possible). You can download it, play it, share it...
Back
Top Bottom