Search results for query: *

1. Luigi the boo

One Terraria: An Introduction & Future Impacts

that's not half bad, but i just use dragon because the swinging speed
  2. Luigi the boo

yes, you're missing quite a lot, I used Dragon Armor, I find it better than beetle because the damage and melee speed, I just hope they add an armor with similar stats in the future though.
  3. Luigi the boo

I want to make a mod for terraria but I have no clue where to start, I mean obviously sprites...

I want to make a mod for terraria but I have no clue where to start, I mean obviously sprites but I can do that in literally half an hour
  4. Luigi the boo

I love it when I go afk to heal, then I get sniped by a Gastropod.

I love it when I go afk to heal, then I get sniped by a Gastropod.
  5. Luigi the boo

I'm talking about when he first became a thing, when his armor sets were the best armor sets, the crimson key didn't exist yet, but cool. also that's poorly recommended.
  6. Luigi the boo

Mobile Terraria Mobile - Amazon Update

I can barely scroll up, it does this weird jerky effect, where it moves, pauses, moves, pauses, and so on, then it lags, and wont let me choose any items. ironically it works better with a full inventory, or while I'm about to die.
  7. Luigi the boo

Goodbye, Ocram, I will always remember the time I killed you, a second before daytime, with a Gungnir. oh and the other 150 times you killed me, and my Npcs.
  8. Luigi the boo

slaying the bosses once again, one by one. getting killed by plantera, over and over

slaying the bosses once again, one by one. getting killed by plantera, over and over
  9. Luigi the boo

I really hope a crash fix update comes out soon for kindle.... I'm not the only one who hopes...

I really hope a crash fix update comes out soon for kindle.... I'm not the only one who hopes for one either
  10. Luigi the boo

Mobile Dual Corrupt/Crimson biomes *serious help needed*

The same thing happens on pc...
  11. Luigi the boo

my recent Glitches

I was testing out some new designs when I noticed that these blocks were glitched (stone slab and copper plating), they also when broken have dirt sound effects and particles, and a few minutes ago I was walking around when I looked in my inventory I tapped the golden sofa and it had 10% bait power
  12. Luigi the boo

I find it odd how the terraria icon just chAnged by itself

I find it odd how the terraria icon just chAnged by itself
  13. Luigi the boo

I don't know him...

I don't know him...
  14. Luigi the boo

No problem! And who did?

No problem! And who did?
  15. Luigi the boo

it happens whenever I use a fast item or an item with a bigger projectile (terra blade, inferno fork, shadow beam staff)
  16. Luigi the boo

I'm sure one of the devs will make one soon, we'll have to see
  17. Luigi the boo

Can't wait! I can finally save my game! (Without worrying about Terraria crashing :))
  18. Luigi the boo

PC 1.3.1 Release Date!

I don't have pc, but they hype is real!
Back
Top Bottom