Search results for query: *

1. Iroh The Dragon

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Hey there, Have now downloaded tMod off of Steam. However no Mod Sources Folder? and Cannot click on enable dev mode? It is lit up white if that means anything.
  2. Iroh The Dragon

Hey there, does anyone know how to Add an Image to a Mod. So it shows an image on the Terraria Launcher in the mod files, on my Mod? Is it something to do with the Build.txt, couldn't figure it out on Github.
  3. Iroh The Dragon

My mods used to work and I need help fixing them. At the moment I get this error. Its says the mod has been automatically disabled as it was made for version v0.8.2.1 Mod Error You tried to add 2 ModItems with the same name: RedDungeonChest. Maybe 2 classes share a classname but in different...
  4. Iroh The Dragon

Hey, I haven't been on for a very long time. Has much changed? I'm now installing the newest version of tModLoader although I assume I'll have to edit the scripts to every object.
  5. Iroh The Dragon

Any AI Tutorials out there for tmod or any simple examples i can work from which will help me out? Like an example mod AI please help me out. Unit one any ideas ? I can do objects, ores, npcs/enemys, blocks etc but cant do AI yet.
  6. Iroh The Dragon

See i didnt know put some screen shots up before to ask what people atleast thought but then deleted as you have pointed out the rules etc. So all good now. Thanks.
  7. Iroh The Dragon

Ah okay i get i now. Is it acceptable to do a mod for your own use but not distribute on here ?
  8. Iroh The Dragon

Would anyone like to see mobile content on pc ? Is that okay to impliment. I know that for my self its okay but is it okay to upload. I have mobile dragon armour and other stuff on my pc such as souls of blight etc and was working on ocram. Can it be uploaded anonymously. I had to edit the...
  9. Iroh The Dragon

Its safe to download, and its not like tapi. When i ran Tapi it corrupted my saves. Well i dont think it corrupted them the modded worlds could only run on a old version of it thou and i dont know how to save them any ideas ? They wont run on any other terraria and the backups fail too. But all...
  10. Iroh The Dragon

Havent been on for ages, is it possible to add chest animations yet ?
  11. Iroh The Dragon

NPCs & Enemies Ocram in PC?

I dont see how it really matters, modders can mod and have the capability to do so and terraria knows that. Didnt say if i would post it or not, but it is still under construction and only for myself or friends at this stage. All content should be avaliable anyway. If they didnt want there...
  12. Iroh The Dragon

Need help with making ore spawn once i destroy an alter, So basically i was told to do this or something like this get a GlobalTile, then call the KillMultiTile Hook then check if (tile.type = TileID.Altar) or something, then activate something like a bool in the ModWorld then generate the ore...
  13. Iroh The Dragon

Discord chat ?
  14. Iroh The Dragon

How can i make my modified ore generate around the world by smashing alters ? Never done it before if it works yet ? How would i write the code for this ?
  15. Iroh The Dragon

How can i make my modified ore generate around the world by smashing alters ? Never done it before if it works yet ? How would i write the code for this ?
  16. Iroh The Dragon

I don't really understand it ?, although i tried 10E-05 and it seems to spawn less so if i was to decrease the amount to 3E-05 would that make it more common ?
  17. Iroh The Dragon

How can i generate ore more frequently, or even generate it by smashing an alter ? I can gererate ore but its only at chest levels so pretty scattered and not much ore ? and also what gen passes are there for example I'm using burried chests although can i use others ?
  18. Iroh The Dragon

How can i generate ore more frequently, or even generate it by smashing an alter ? I can gererate ore but its only at chest levels so pretty scattered and not much ore ?
  19. Iroh The Dragon

How can i generate ore more frequently, or even generate it by smashing an alter ? I can gererate ore but its only at chest levels so pretty scattered and not much ore ?
  20. Iroh The Dragon

Im getting this error in now, c:\Users\James Turlan\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\GameofThrones\GameofThrones.cs(17,30) : error CS0115: 'GameofThrones.GameofThrones.SetModInfo(out string, ref Terraria.ModLoader.ModProperties)': no suitable method found to override This is...
Back
Top Bottom