Search results for query: *

1. ShadowTiger

Game Mechanics [Quick Stack To Nearby Chests OPTION] - Top Row gets stacked too.

Simple option to put somewhere in the options menu, maybe near the Axe Priority area: "Top Bar gets stacked to nearby chests too." Typically, when you click the "Quick Stack to Nearby Chests" button to the lower right of the inventory, it'll auto-stack the bottom four rows to nearby chests...
  2. ShadowTiger

Preserve location of game window on restart.

Hallo hallo, all. Hope all's well. I have an inquiry that's honestly shared between Vanilla Terraria and tModLoader, and I don't know if this particular question can be shared between them. But I'll try. I play Terraria in an approximation of a 1600x900 window in a 1920xwhatever monitor...
  3. ShadowTiger

Other Game Starfield anticipation thread.

On June 11th, there was an XBox Direct with its second half being fully devoted to Starfield. Here's that video. I'm honestly flabberghasted. I'm more excited for it than I have ever been for any other game, if I'm being honest. It's a lot bigger than I thought it would be. From what I'm...
  4. ShadowTiger

Game Mechanics Add wood or blocks to Fishing Crates' drop pool.

If I just broke a Pearlwood crate apart to get at the goods inside, you know what I now have in addition to those goods? Some Pearlwood. :P I mean the crate's material is lying right there for the taking. It's a few nice planks, at least. Plus, who wouldn't want some free Pearlwood?! I...
  5. ShadowTiger

What categories of chest are in your "quick deposit" chest area?

Suppose you have a large area full of chests in your home base near your crafting area which contains the area where you dump literally any item, block, drop, (etc) that you collect in your travels for sorting and later usage or crafting. Literally, everything. It'd have to be pretty darn big...
  6. ShadowTiger

Does any mod add blocks that passively damage enemies that step on them?

Oh gosh I hope this is the right forum for this. My apologies if it isn't. Is there any mod out there that has a block that damages any enemy (Not town NPCs, or even critters, if possible.) that comes into contact with them in any way? I remember the old 1.2 version of the Avalon Mod had...
  7. ShadowTiger

TCF Suggestion (Xenforo 2.1/2.2 AddOn) - Auto-Merge Double Posts.

Hey all! Xenforo forum software afficianado here. I noticed an abundance of users double posting and the excellent diligence of the phenomenal staff pleasantly catching and handling them all. It's impressive to see. But what if it weren't necessary for as many resources to be devoted to the...
  8. ShadowTiger

Star Trek: Lower Decks

There are currently two episodes of this show out right now, and I have to say, I've thoroughly enjoyed both of them. Of course, I'm saying that as a huge, huge fan of Star Trek, and also a reasonably big fan of shows like Rick & Morty, Family Guy, The Simpsons, and so on. Not that those are...
  9. ShadowTiger

PC Putting paint in the ammo slot makes it not auto-search-place with the smart cursor.

... for lack of a better word. When paint is in the regular inventory: Painting with the Smart Cursor and just holding in the button has the little yellow box roving all over the area near the cursor for places to automatically paint. This is normal, functional behavior. It's also the...
  10. ShadowTiger

Stone platforms are the greatest thing ever.

To be honest, I kind of feel like a wild fool for even thinking of posting this, but it's something that's been on my mind for a long time now ever since 1.4 came out. I just think they're visually designed so very well that they're versatile for so many casual constructions. I found that it's...
  11. ShadowTiger

Parts of games where you feel overpowered. (But fairly!)

Post occasions during video games where you feel like a major badass! :cool: It could also be an "11th Hour Superpower" thread if you'd like. This thread will probably contain spoilers. Be warned. Super Metroid: Yakuza 0 [/spoiler]
  12. ShadowTiger

Post funny gaming scenes or glitches.

If it's a funny glitch or unusually rare funny scene from a video game, post it here!
  13. ShadowTiger

What inspired the Rod of Discord and its name?

Every time I think of the Rod of Discord, I can't help but think of John De Lancie's multiple chaotic characters that he's portrayed. Q and Discord pop in whenever they want and inflict bountiful amounts of chaos, rendering those around them annoyed to the point of intolerance. Hence the...
  14. ShadowTiger

Game Mechanics Not having to click "Research" when there's a fully researchable stack in it.

Simply put, if there's a required amount of any good in the Journey Mode Research Pane, or at least however many it takes to 100% research that item, it should automatically press that Research button for us. That would save us a little bit of carpal tunnel pain in having to move items from the...
  15. ShadowTiger

Other Bulk-Submitting Strange Plants isn't easy.

So, this is a very, very stupid topic, and I feel silly for even suggesting it. Imagine bringing a thousand Strange Plants to the Dye Guy to exchange for new Dyes. You know how when you click on the dialog option to trade it in, he gives you some text? That text is not consistent between each...
  16. ShadowTiger

Blocks & Decoration Create a "Strong" Echo Block that can only be mined by the Picksaw.

I think Echo Blocks are an incredible creation and I'm definitely grateful for them. What may concern me now and then is that they may very easily be too fragile despite being a potentially critical component of some adventure maps. The concept of an invisible wall is fantastic for...
  17. ShadowTiger

Does the Party Girl ever -not- sell the Bubble Machine?

According to the Wiki, the Bubble Machine should constantly be available from the Party Girl. I'm on the PC Version of Terraria 1.4.0.3. It's a Blood Moon, and my Party Girl is in her home the Underworld / Hell. (Don't judge me. It was temporary, I promise.) But she doesn't seem to be...
  18. ShadowTiger

Blocks & Decoration Create Gravestones at a Heavy Workbench.

It's as the title suggests: It would be lovely if we could craft gravestones at a Heavy Workbench. There are some that need only wood. There are some that require stone. There are some that require gold (Or platinum.) and that obelisk one might need obsidian. But it'd sure be a great...
  19. ShadowTiger

Game Mechanics Money Trough Hotkey.

This is a simple one. If you have a Money Trough item in your inventory, hitting this hotkey would spawn it as if you had used it from your hotbar. This would be useful for an early-game (If it can even be called that.) Void Bank functionality until you actually get the Void Bank. I know it's...
  20. ShadowTiger

Ever created a "Vault of items?" - Like a museum of displaying things?

Has anyone here ever made some kind of a massive museum of the items in the game? Like, they make an entire building just to showcase the boss trophies they've collected? If they have, that means they've probably had to do a lot of math. There's all kinds of little measurements that need to...
Back
Top Bottom