Search results for query: *

1. helloMegid0

Crashing with Stylist

Everytime I try to change my hair style or use a hair dye via the Stylist, it'll always crash. Is anybody having the same problem? Probably not a lot. Don't see a lot of mobile users who use the Stylist as far as I'm concerned. (Which is why I can't tell if it may be Normal or High. Depends if...
  2. helloMegid0

[Lucky] Lucky Coin Vanishes

So, I'm doing a Pirate Invasion before I'll fight Duke Fishron, and I noticed that one of the pirates dropped a Lucky Coin. Turns out it was a Lucky Lucky Coin. It seems lucky to have a double Lucky Coin. So I added the Lucky Lucky coin to my accessory slots, fighting some pirates, and I...
  3. helloMegid0

Crashes when Entering World.

So I've been entering my Hardmode World after the update which is called 'toby fox,' and it crashes when I try to load the world. Has anybody else having this problem? I'm trying to kill Lepus and I'm too impatient to wait 365 days.
  4. helloMegid0

Two Anglers?

So I just got two Anglers in my Hardmode world. I don't know how it happened, but there were two of them. Both of them were living next door to each other, and they were the only doubles that I got. And then I decided that the other Angler should leave. It was strange how the Angler somehow...
  5. helloMegid0

A wild Megido appeared!

Megido the new Fourmer Person Thingy has arrived! Why, hello there, kind faces! I am a new person! :dryadsmile: I have no idea what to do here, I like Terraria, Homestuck, Splatoon, and I love doing... I don't know, destroy a skeleton that has a backwards head? Yeah I think that's it. i sell...
Back
Top Bottom