Search results for query: *

1. T

tModLoader Ancients Awakened (Work in Progress)

upcoming marvel mod? hotdog!
  2. T

i noticed the infinity gauntlet was removed...makes me sad, i assume that it was removed because content bloat?
  3. T

i also like that the snap with the gauntlet has a cooldown, since it is rather OP though because im impatient i kinda wish it was configurable, the length of the cooldown
  4. T

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

rip mate rip im actually curious on what the lore behind thorium's infinity gauntlet will be
  5. T

they also dont make the stones easy to get, the wiki literally says its a 1% chance to drop from their bosses, with only one of them being, "marginally" more easy to obtain than the rest of them
  6. T

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

The mod does have its own gauntlet and stones but as they dont seem to be fully implemented you need a mod like cheat sheet to access it
  7. T

So whats going to be the story with the mod's infinity gauntlet?
  8. T

tAPI SonicR's Doctor Who Mod

pretty ssure this mod is dead
  9. T

tModLoader Ersion - Starting

might be something with the other mods im using, or the fact that the pc i play it on has very little memory left, idk, i use tremor thorium calamity Solutions Maxstack+ Large world enabler More accessories Cheatsheet Herosmod Crystillium AlchemistNPC mod Imksushi's mod And Fargowiltas...
  10. T

well, quick question, when using the corrupt solution, it seems to change the stone in lines, like one row the black stone, next row, insert type of stone here, then continues like that. is that intentional? and is the only way to clear it by mining it?
  11. T

not soon enough
  12. T

tModLoader JPAN's Solutions mod.

so, i was using the mod browser and i found the mod, its rathr fun, but why has no one made a mod like it before?
  13. T

Huzzah
  14. T

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

It seems everytime i try to use the paint tools it doesnt copy all the walls only ones with things in front of them such as torches, blocks of wood or something, tabls, chairs etc. leaving a lot of empty space to rewall
  15. T

i just wish it could be ported to Tmodloader, so i could use some of the great content ive seen with this mod
  16. T

Console and Mobile News: Windows Phone Fix Incoming and More!

okay so the amazon updaye isnt available for phones but it is available for kindle, i see a bit of a problem here
  17. T

ill just have to figure out how to install mods to terraria after this updates
  18. T

Mobile Mobile Fixes Update and Changelog

yea ive been waiting for a while for the amazon update, but anticipation is always fun as well
Back
Top Bottom