Search results for query: *

1. Spoopyro

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

I'd honestly love to see the souls and enchantments as there own mod, personal favorite part of the mod.
  2. Spoopyro

tModLoader Buffed damage over time debuffs

Just started playing with it and it's amazing, fixed many problems I had with the base game. But I do feel like it maybe should be updated just for the sake of it? It's not on the mod browser and that annoying red text will be a huge off put to many people.
  3. Spoopyro

tModLoader Mod that gives every melee weapon Brand of the Inferno's blocking ability?

How hard would it be to program for someone who has zero idea on how to code? It's such a fun mechanic that's kinda wasted on one weapon that's very meh.
  4. Spoopyro

I didn't like how the dev team were acting and I wasn't doing much of anything anyways. I felt...

I didn't like how the dev team were acting and I wasn't doing much of anything anyways. I felt them shutting down the forum thread AND took down the mod browser download was super :red:ty
  5. Spoopyro

tModLoader Unusacies' Battle Rods Mod - Use special fishing rods as weapons!

This mod looks amazing man, do you plan on adding any fishing armor? Maybe an upgrade to the angler set?
  6. Spoopyro

tModLoader Buffed damage over time debuffs

Any chance this mod will be updated for the newest Tmodloader? Seems great
  7. Spoopyro

The NSFW one? Then ye I am

The NSFW one? Then ye I am
  8. Spoopyro

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Oh my god you made the stardust guardian an accessory I love you
  9. Spoopyro

tModLoader TerraRE - Terraria Rebalance 2.0

I'm not too sure if this was fixed but with the Throwing as Ranged addon, dart ammo, flamethrower projectiles and I believe star cannon are still listed as ranged Very sorry if it was fixed
  10. Spoopyro

tModLoader Solidified Potions

Nice to see a infinite potion mod that rewards time, effort and common sense. Unlike most others around Good job my man
  11. Spoopyro

tModLoader [1.3.4.4] Upgrade System - Dushy's Upgrade

Mod looks really cool Do you plan on giving upgraded armors more love?
  12. Spoopyro

tModLoader WeaponOut

Well I was, but the dude coding the mod hasn't been online in months. The Lunar Armor emblem could just boost the defense and percentages of the armor, no new effects would really be needed. And the lunar emblems are super good dude, I can use my fav weapons all the time now.
  13. Spoopyro

tModLoader WeaponOut

Quick Question, would it be possible to make something like the lunar emblems but for armors?
  14. Spoopyro

Thanks man, it's actually based on a Dover Boys image.

Thanks man, it's actually based on a Dover Boys image.
  15. Spoopyro

tModLoader WeaponOut

Those emblems are 10/10 sexy Nice to see you're still working on the mod my man
  16. Spoopyro

tModLoader Fishing 2.0

I think it would be better if he gave you something like a "Fisher Man's Elixir" which gives you all 3 of the fishing potions permeantly
  17. Spoopyro

ayy

ayy
  18. Spoopyro

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Some new weapons to be added in the next update, Well, I hope so anyway Projectile for book
  19. Spoopyro

tModLoader The Sorcerer's Mod!

Any chance for summoner love?
  20. Spoopyro

tModLoader TerraRE - Terraria Rebalance 2.0

Ah, fair enough. Oh and also, they added an item that prevents the Stone Debuff called the Pocket Mirror, So it could be combined with the ankh shield
Back
Top Bottom