Search results for query: *

1. FairyPrincessSerenity

I followed the Demolitionist's advice and blew up the world to get the same result. That was...

I followed the Demolitionist's advice and blew up the world to get the same result. That was years ago. Good job btw.
  2. FairyPrincessSerenity

[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]

3. FairyPrincessSerenity

Terraria State of the Game - September 2023

Similarly, I'd like to be able to make things more aesthetically pleasing to the eye instead of making complex tower defense structures around my home base.
  4. FairyPrincessSerenity

Terraria State of the Game - September 2023

I'm loving all of the featured builds.
  5. FairyPrincessSerenity

Hot Topic Corruption Vs. Crimson

I had a traumatic experience with Crimson on a server, and this went on for several days. I'll stick with Corruption instead of my house being in the middle of a butcher's shop freezer.
  6. FairyPrincessSerenity

[ATTACH]

7. FairyPrincessSerenity

[ATTACH]

8. FairyPrincessSerenity

What would you do with your world after you beat the game?

If it's significant, I keep it. If it's meaningless, I loot all of the acquired items into another world, save any noticeable constructs that look decent for later reference, and toss the world. I have one amalgam world where the loot and constructs end up. My Aionios, if you will.
  9. FairyPrincessSerenity

Re-Logic Statement Regarding Unity & the Future

I said this earlier today but it bears repeating: The popular indie hit Vampire Survivors just switched over to Unity right before this poonado happened. (And I am pretty upset about it. I love that game.) Developers at Unity are suffering an all-time-low in terms of morale. A bunch of them are...
  10. FairyPrincessSerenity

Someone's gotta.

Someone's gotta.
  11. FairyPrincessSerenity

The reasons people fight king slime:

For me it's because of the contents of the whole Slime Rain. (I don't go out of my way to spawn the King Slime.) The Gel itself being the most notable resource. I tend to use a lot of it in my Flamethrower and whenever I need to make more White Torches. Buy Torches from the Merchant? No thanks...
  12. FairyPrincessSerenity

Lepus

Lepus
  13. FairyPrincessSerenity

This is canon btw. [ATTACH]

This is canon btw.
  14. FairyPrincessSerenity

Ocram should be back in the trash can where you found it.

Ocram should be back in the trash can where you found it.
  15. FairyPrincessSerenity

ɪᴛ's ᴀ sᴛᴏɴᴇ, ʟᴜɪɢɪ. ʏᴏᴜ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ.

ɪᴛ's ᴀ sᴛᴏɴᴇ, ʟᴜɪɢɪ. ʏᴏᴜ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ.
  16. FairyPrincessSerenity

Besides... Red is much more than just a brilliant game developer. He's actually a pretty cool...

Besides... Red is much more than just a brilliant game developer. He's actually a pretty cool guy. And I bet he'd appreciate something on his profile other than suggestions all the time.
  17. FairyPrincessSerenity

Sometimes an idea that looks really stupid in one context could be absolutely brilliant if...

Sometimes an idea that looks really stupid in one context could be absolutely brilliant if viewed from another angle, or once enough time has passed. People should definitely post in the suggestions forum if they legitimately want their ideas heard because Red's profile isn't the place for it.
  18. FairyPrincessSerenity

If a release date is going to be announced, it'll be in a Terraria State of the Game announcement.

If a release date is going to be announced, it'll be in a Terraria State of the Game announcement.
  19. FairyPrincessSerenity

[ATTACH]

20. FairyPrincessSerenity

[ATTACH]

Back
Top Bottom