Search results for query: *

1. FairyPrincessSerenity

Weapons & Equip Elf Ears vanity item

This suggestion is a small one, more tailored to those of us who are inclined towards having an Elven look ingame. There's a pair of items that already let you pull this off... The Elf Hat And the Huntress's Wig These are neat, but they aren't compatible with the...
  2. FairyPrincessSerenity

Gem Lock Dependent Teleporter

My friend made me realize that I needed to release this schematic to the public before it's lost forever. I wanted to see if it was possible to have a gem lock determine where a teleporter would send you, and this thing ended up doing just that. I made it long ago and completely forgot how I did...
  3. FairyPrincessSerenity

The Oxygen-Challenged Terrarian

Do you want air? Do you? DO YOU? Nah, you don't need it. What we do have is a lot of water, though. Maybe you'll settle for that? Welcome to the Oxygen-Challenged Terrarian; a playthrough where you spawn into a small air bubble in a world flooded under a sea of water from the ground to space...
  4. FairyPrincessSerenity

Perfect Faulty Gate - A selection of logic gates to cause multiple and/or random outcomes

I couldn't find anything on this, so I gave myself a whole heap of stress assembling this logic gate. What it is... Well, that's easy enough to explain. A basic Faulty Gate is based on probability. It either works or it doesn't. How often it works is based on how many light bulbs are lit. The...
  5. FairyPrincessSerenity

Player Friendly Lava Pit Trap

I got tired of the usual home defense measures I usually put into place and decided to try something new with something old. It's either very simple or very hard to build depending on your ability to beat The Twins. This trap is defined by a series of individual Player Above logic blocks...
  6. FairyPrincessSerenity

Fourteen Day Announcement Machine

So what I put together is a device that sends a message to chat every morning and every evening. Well, that's what I initially built. Then I got the idea to chain messages together on an alternating loop of messages. So I built this thing. It's designed to send a different message every morning...
  7. FairyPrincessSerenity

PC If you could pick an update theme...

Hello, people of Terraria. With 1.3.1 coming in the near future and more content promised, I thought it would be fun to get together and discuss what each of you want in Terraria in regards to some of the bigger things. I'm personally interested to see what all of you want. Feel free to discuss...
  8. FairyPrincessSerenity

Weapons & Equip Actuation Belt

For you builders out there, you might already know what I'm hinting at in the title alone. We have a tool that automatically paints tiles as you set them... So why not an have an accessory that lets you place actuated tiles? Hence the Actuation Belt concept. It is merely an upgrade to the...
  9. FairyPrincessSerenity

Blocks & Decoration Ceiling Statues

Here's a weird and short request. I was thinking how neat it would be if you could hang the statues from the ceiling. It would be in the vein of making better arenas - having mobs spawn from ceiling statues by the trigger of a pressure plate on the floor, or having hearts drop down instead with...
  10. FairyPrincessSerenity

Weapons & Equip Frog in a Balloon

Let's keep it short and sweet. Frog in a Balloon is the tinkering cross of a Frog Leg and a Shiny Red Balloon, getting both effects with half the accessory slot space consumed. Okay, that is all. Thank you for letting me waste your time with this small suggestion.
  11. FairyPrincessSerenity

NPCs & Enemies Weeping Angel Statues

This is a short suggestion, and one without any particular detail into the statistical values of the NPC in question. Besides the obvious Doctor Who reference, these mobs wouldn't be too difficult to put into the game. Like a Mimic, these statues take on the appearance of a harmless decorative...
  12. FairyPrincessSerenity

Blocks & Decoration Projectile suppression fields

Hello again, members of TCF. The idea I present to you today is a simple one. It technically already exists in the game through glitches, but let's do something official with it. Projectile suppression fields. Basically what I had described in the opening post is a glitch that allows players...
  13. FairyPrincessSerenity

Blocks & Decoration Clear glass

If there's one thing that irks me, it's that glass has those large white streaks all across their surface walls. My suggestion is a simple one. Use the Glass Kiln furniture item to be able to craft a variant of Glass Wall for a design that excludes the little white bits. Call it Clear Glass...
  14. FairyPrincessSerenity

Items Heavyweight Potion

Minor suggestion. What this would basically be is the opposite of a featherfall potion. You would fall faster than normal and holding w would make you fall at normal speed. Crafting recipe 1 Bottled Water 1 Daybloom 1 Blinkroot 1 Iron/Lead Bar = 1 Heavyweight Potion Crafted at the...
  15. FairyPrincessSerenity

Blocks & Decoration Ancient Dungeon/Hellstone Brick

This suggestion is actually for players that have been around since before 1.2, so some of you newer players might not recognize the tiles. When 1.2 rolled around, a few tiles got a graphical facelift, much like the armor sets of a prior update, which came back as ancient armors in 1.2. The...
  16. FairyPrincessSerenity

Game Mechanics Bars into bricks

This is a simple, if slightly boring suggestion with a potential practical use. When you craft bars out of various minerals, you lose the ability to take them and craft them into things such as gold bricks, bubblegum blocks, and iron blocks. Wait, scratch that last one. Iron can't be crafted...
  17. FairyPrincessSerenity

NPCs & Enemies Boss concept - Paladin Lord

A while ago, I'd made a suggestion to buff the Paladin to make it more versatile an enemy when encountered. Such a suggestion was met with a considerable amount of disapproval, so I wisely dropped it. So instead, a revision is made for a stronger variant and at the same time, a boss themed for...
  18. FairyPrincessSerenity

Blocks & Decoration Wider Trap Variety

The intent for this thread was to increase the variety of traps available to players in both singleplayer and multiplayer. Some trap designs are now found impossible to program in Terraria 1, and would more likely fit in Terraria 2 if it is programmed in such a way. Other traps suggested here...
  19. FairyPrincessSerenity

Weapons & Equip Schoolgirl vanity (and others)

Does the title capture have your attention, perhaps seem familiar? Okay, good. The theme of this vanity suggestion thread is a simple but open concept. And one I would not have posted had I not have noticed that the lack of a simple vanity item for a character I was designing pretty much ruined...
  20. FairyPrincessSerenity

It's me again

I kept a somewhat low profile on Terraria Online, so this introduction will likely fall on into obscurity at a quick rate. No matter. I mean I guess I did contribute a few suggestion threads and bothered a few developers with them, so someone is bound to recognize me. I'll be over here from now...
Back
Top Bottom