Search results for query: *

• Users: Bweir
  • Order by date
  1. B

So how to actually kill Fishron in 1.3....?

I've managed to kill him before by not kiting him without any items that you get post fishron
  2. B

PC 1.3 Achievement Suggestions!

How about one for getting the Crimson and the Corruption in the same world?
  3. B

Official Be Water My Friends: 1.3 Liquid Mechanics Changes

Does this mean moving large amounts of water won't take 7 years on small servers? You can bucket up smaller amounts of water than the bucket places sometimes, so yes
  4. B

What was your greatest or embarassing moment in terraria?

The other day I spent about an hour looking for an anklet of the wind, I found a teleportation potion in a chest, used it and it teleported me right next to a jungle shrine with a lucky anklet of the wind inside.
  5. B

Worst Game You've Played

The game used to be awesome back when it was a free game called build'n'shoot, but then it was bought by another company and made worse and worse each patch. (Btw u can still play the original from ur browser)
  6. B

Other Terraria 2 to skip 2.5D and go straight to 3D

(After a quick google search for 2.5D) I think if done well, 2.5D would be sweet but 3D would be terrible in my opinion, it just isn't terraria and would feel too much like minecraft even if it's completely different.
  7. B

Hardest/Rarest Accessory

If you have good wings and an ice rod, you can make a few small worlds and quicky get enough stuff for a bundle of balloons
  8. B

Hardest/Rarest Accessory

According to 8 people, the ankh shield is easier to obtain than the bundle of baloons :/
  9. B

Official A Lively World - Terraria 1.3 Spoilers & TCF Launch Event!

Will that allow for infinite (very slow) flight?
  10. B

Weapons & Equip Contact Lenses

The eye colour changing seems to make sence, the buffs it gives could work but I dunno, Mabye a vanity item or a similar system to hair dye would work.
Back
Top Bottom