Search results for query: *

1. killerjerick

tModLoader Magic Storage

Ah, yikes, I didn't notice there was a different thread for the 1.4 version, I have the same issue pixelz described above I posted all relevent info here: tModLoader - Magic Storage
  2. killerjerick

tModLoader Magic Storage

Hey, I absolutely love Magic storage, however, I'm having an issue in multiplayer 1.4, my friend and I crafted the system and had it working fine, ~167 items with a few crimtane units, I relogged for a separate issue and now see 0/480, if I place a block in there, it shows as 1/480, the weird...
  3. killerjerick

tModLoader Kalciphoz's RPG Mod

I've had a lot of fun on Singleplayer, although attempting to play on multiplayer kills my CPU, game is basically 2fps the whole time, unfortunate as I wanted to play on a server with a few friends, I hope optimization is possible as you state in your Q&A, anyway, thanks for a fully fledged RPG...
  4. killerjerick

tModLoader Gambler NPC

Yup, I got Earth from Calamity super early game when I had Expeditions installed, basically plowed through easy mode + most of hardmode. Something similar with some balance would be fantastic.
  5. killerjerick

tModLoader Gambler NPC

Amazing, any plans on further content? I've always thought it would be nice for an NPC to sell an "ore bag(or box)" that has 1-100 of a random ore, so if you're extremely lucky (.001%) you could get something like luminite (providing the moon lord has been killed) or you could get 1 copper ore...
  6. killerjerick

tModLoader Leveled RPG Mod | Port to tMod Project

While loading a server, it seems to auto disabled leveled every time due to an incorrect font.
  7. killerjerick

tModLoader Magic Storage

Yeah, I believe this is intended as a way to "shift + click" to transfer items quickly.
  8. killerjerick

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I'm having the same issue as many others with "Begin cannot be called again until End has been successfully called" what's interesting is that I seem to get this when a specific particle is referenced (be that a magic weapon or king slime teleportation, the latter of which crashes everyone on...
  9. killerjerick

tModLoader Magic Storage

So I'm absolutely loving the mod and been using it for the past couple days, however, today I encountered an issue where I accidentally loaded my world without magic storage enabled, thus deleting all of my items that were in the storage. EDIT: So the tiles are still there, they are just...
  10. killerjerick

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Alright thanks, I'll try to figure out which mod is conflicting and edit this post for others who have the issue :)
  11. killerjerick

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Any Tremode boss I try to spawn seems to consume the summon item but not spawn the actual boss? Am I doing something wrong or is there a known conflict, I've a lot of mods installed so it's entirely likely one of them is conflicting, but I'm just wondering if I'm doing something wrong (tried...
  12. killerjerick

I've been having the same issue for months, I believe it could be the NPCS as it doesn't happen when nobody is at spawn, although most of us just play with our menus open and it's not such a big deal, would like to see a fix however :)
  13. killerjerick

highly likely, I also used terracustom to make it as big and as filled with things as possible :P
  14. killerjerick

It was likely because this many mods is a memory hog, I have 16gb ram and while all these mods are active I'm using around 9gb, having other programs (especially memory hogs such as chrome) will not help at all :P
  15. killerjerick

Surprisingly enough, I actually played singleplayer with more mods than this quite fine, it didn't crash at all, the only issue I had at one point was modded projectiles not doing any damage, I fixed that by removing a mod I've since forgotten the name of... My modlist is nearly every mod...
  16. killerjerick

Haha yeah, I was downloading mods the second tmodloader updated to 1.3.4.4 my modpack is literally called "mod 'till you crash" Like I said, I'm not overly concerned, and I'll cull the mods soon, however I do enjoy some of the lesser known mods :P
  17. killerjerick

They are updated. Thanks Mythix, I'll try it now! Edit: Still not working, I hope it's not all of golden apple's mods as they are all really cool.. I'll try turning them off and post again tomorrow.
  18. killerjerick

My non-working multiplayer modlist (I realise this many mods are probably incompatible and very likely not going to play nice with eachother.)
  19. killerjerick

tModLoader Vibrant Reverie (formerly W1K's Mod Redux)

Well said, sums it up beautifully, it's a shame there was a falling out, I did love all of the content from the major modders (you included) so I was looking forward to it for a long time, I'm not really sure why I moved on, it's hard to say, likely the multiplayer bugs, these days multiplayer...
  20. killerjerick

Oh good, I thought it was just me (I have copious amounts of mods installed and was going through 1 by 1 trying to fix the problem...) All good, hope it's fixed soon (unless it is one of the mods)
Back
Top Bottom