1. Fabsol

tModLoader Calamity Mod

omegalul
  2. Fabsol

Redigit jumpscare: [ATTACH]

Redigit jumpscare:
  3. Fabsol

tModLoader Calamity Mod

So this is an issue with the Celebration seed and the Sulphur Sea causing invasion spawns to not happen because the spawn point is set to the Ocean in that seed? If so, we can fix that in the 1.4.4 port, once we have a working test build. We've been working on the 1.4.4 port for a month at this...
  4. Fabsol

tModLoader Calamity Mod

1.5 Trailer Coming soon tm
  5. Fabsol

1.4.1 is an amazing update <3

1.4.1 is an amazing update <3
  6. Fabsol

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Calamity Mod and Calamity Mod Music have been updated to version 1.4.5.001, hope you all enjoy :happy:
  7. Fabsol

Discord just died on me and likely everyone else, what a shame.

Discord just died on me and likely everyone else, what a shame.
  8. Fabsol

What was Old is Made New Again: Revisting the Terraria Experience

All of this is very good.
  9. Fabsol

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Yes, we're planning on nerfing the rogue class. Hopefully it gets nerfed soon, because the issue should not be left unattended for too long.
  10. Fabsol

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Edited the front page again.
  11. Fabsol

The issue has been resolved now.

The issue has been resolved now.
  12. Fabsol

I cannot get Discord to open right now, so if anyone is on the Calamity Discord can you let...

I cannot get Discord to open right now, so if anyone is on the Calamity Discord can you let everyone know I can't open it for some reason? Might be an outage. I'll try to be back on as soon as possible.
  13. Fabsol

tModLoader Calamity Mod

1.4.2.105 is out! There are TONS of changes in this one. Here is a changelog txt containing all the changes:
  14. Fabsol

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Thanks for doing that @MineCat
  15. Fabsol

tModLoader Calamity Mod

For revengeance and higher difficulties I'm reprogramming the mech bosses so they're more fun to fight. I'm not averse to adding more armor sets and ores, so long as they're cool and have a good impact on the progression. It's why I always liked what vanilla did with the Spectre, Beetle, and...
  16. Fabsol

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Updated the mod today, V1.4.2.103. The changelog is rather large and it's on the discord for easy access.
  17. Fabsol

tModLoader Calamity Mod

The update has been released! Enjoy, I will post the changelog in a few days if nobody else does. Happy 3rd Anniversary for the Calamity Mod!
  18. Fabsol

tModLoader Calamity Mod

The new vanilla Terraria lore will not affect the Calamity lore by the way, for anyone that's wondering. I find the new lore to be interesting and a welcome change for Terraria, but for us to rewrite our own lore for it is not going to happen.
  19. Fabsol

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Added lore for Braelor, Statis, and Amidias. Braelor's can be found under the Tarragon equipment section, Statis' can be found under the Statigel equipment section, and Amidias' can be found under the Desert Scourge section.
  20. Fabsol

tModLoader Calamity Mod

The first section of the Abyss is kinda meant to be dead and open, that changes of course when you get to the cavern layer like you said, it's meant to be a calm before the storm if that makes sense. Also to everyone talking about the bosses, yeah, if you couldn't tell I really love remixing...
Back
Top Bottom