Search results for query: *

1. Full Metal Kirby

**REPORTED** "Don't Dig Up" Seed: Hallow Strip generates too far out, Hallowing worlds outermost three layers of blocks

Playing on the Don't Dig Up seed (large world size), on defeating the Wall of Flesh and causing the strip of Hallow to generate, the strip generates too far towards the worlds edge (either side), changing the outermost three blocks (except the very outermost) to pearlstone/pearlsand/etc. This...
  2. Full Metal Kirby

PC "Local Damage" Summon Bug

Once a summon (with "local damage cooldown") damages a monster, the timer that counts down until its next damage tick only counts down if it's in contact with a monster (or actively targeting, I would assume). You can build a setup like the attached image (ignore the trap), which gives the...
  3. Full Metal Kirby

**REPORTED** Demon Conch fails due to player-placed(?) walls

As the title says: If there are player-placed walls, otherwise valid Demon Conch teleport locations become invalid -- either failing entirely if the walls are directly covering the 2x3 area the player will teleport to, or constantly lessening the success chance as more spots above that point are...
  4. Full Metal Kirby

PC Mimics no longer spawn on the surface

So ever since Mimics were added into the game, the 'wooden chest' variant would occasionally spawn at 'surface' level if there were natural dirt walls for them to spawn in front of. Since 1.4 I've yet to see it happen even once -- both on new 1.4 worlds (master mode) and older worlds (expert...
  5. Full Metal Kirby

Showcase [Showcase/Project] AFK Wall of Flesh Farm (Expert)

So as well crafted as DicemanX's WoF farm is, I decided it would be an interesting challenge to see if I could make a completely gear independent, no player movement or taking even a single hit required setup*. Plus I felt this deserved being revisited since the last time I made a WoF farm. This...
  6. Full Metal Kirby

Wall of Flesh Farm (Fully Automatic)

Updated design, now with 100% more spiky balls! With/Without Wires; Pictures have a total of 44 spiky balls, though you can add/remove some in certain places as needed. Similar to the first design, red tracks mean default to up, blue tracks mean default to down, and green tracks (which only...
Back
Top Bottom