Search results for query: *

• Users: 64BTX
  • Order by date
  1. 64BTX

PC Sounds in tModLoader and wavebanks not working after 1.4.1.2

How did you open the vanilla .xgs file?
  2. 64BTX

Terraria Sound Suite - Customize all ingame sounds (and more)

Maybe if it was added as another "key" row along with the NPC selection row in the NPC-Hit part of the config? An example of how it would look in the UI could be: NPC Hit Active: Yes, #Rules: 1, #Enabled: 1 Active [ON] Rule 1: Key (NPC)...
  3. 64BTX

Terraria Sound Suite - Customize all ingame sounds (and more)

Would it be possible to add the ability to change an NPC hit sound if they are hit with a specific weapon? (ie: if an enemy is hit with a lead broadsword, play [x] sound, otherwise use default NPC hit sound)
  4. 64BTX

Music Pack How do I change the boss music for a resource pack?

I don't think you can change the music with a texture pack, but you can with a custom wavebank (this is the format Terraria uses for its music). A simple way to use this is to use Quick Wave Bank, found here: Tool - Quick Wave Bank - An easy, no-hassle Wave Bank creator
  5. 64BTX

Is there any template texture pack available?

You can probably extract them yourself by using an XNB-to-PNG converter. Here's a link that features some programs that can help you out with that: Steam Community :: Guide :: Open, Edit and Repack XNB files
  6. 64BTX

Custom Texture is Stretched

I'm trying to make a personal texture pack that changes the look of the Empress of Light, and I wanted to change the rainbow gradient that cycles on her wings (Extra_156). However, after going into the game with this edit made, it looks like the texture edit I made has been completely stretched...
  7. 64BTX

Full Steam Ahead! tModLoader to Launch as Free DLC for Terraria with Journey's End!

As said in the OP, a 1.4 version of tModLoader will be worked on.
  8. 64BTX

Terraria: Journey's End Vanity Contest Winners!

If by goat by mean Greatest Of All Time then yes
  9. 64BTX

Terraria: Journey's End Vanity Contest Winners!

Congrats to those who won! Bummed my picks didn't make it, but I'm glad more than 3 were chosen to be in the game. There were so many great designs! Now I just need to mod in my favorites anyways:naughty: Huh, that'll be a fun project. Modding in the other vanity sets! I gotta try that sometime.
  10. 64BTX

Journey's End Vanity Contest - Finalists & Voting Instructions

I'm a little bummed about mine not making it, but hey mine didn't even have a name so I can't complain! Especially with how high quality these finalists are! They all look really amazing, and it'll be hard for me to choose which three to vote for. Congratulations to the finalists, and great job...
  11. 64BTX

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Took me a bit to submit this, but here is my entry for the vanity contest! I could not think of a particularly good name for this set. Sorry about that! It's essentially a set that has been fitted with a light that changes its color, depending on what biome the player is in. The light will...
  12. 64BTX

Disarray Mod

When loading the mod the game says that Disarray was made for a different version of tModLoader, but I have the latest version of both installed. Any help on this?
  13. 64BTX

Terraria Soundfont?

I want to find the samples as well! I'm just curious as to why no one knows where yet.
  14. 64BTX

Tool [1.3] Omnitool, world creation, mapping, backups and more.

Just thought of using a tool like this; does this tool work with modded Terraria?
  15. 64BTX

tModLoader Assorted Mods by Ef

It could also gather desert fossils.
  16. 64BTX

Disarray Mod

The Probe Mother/Father bosses crashed my game the moment one of them showed up. I'll have to try summoning them multiple times to see if it's a bug or something on my end.
  17. 64BTX

tModLoader Assorted Mods by Ef

Are there plans for a Desert Gatherer for an auto chest?
  18. 64BTX

tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

I just got this error when reloading, any help?
  19. 64BTX

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

If I install the new update, do I have to update all other mods to their latest versions as well, or can I keep them the way they are with the new TML update? I don't want to update the mod loader and then suddenly see multiple mods not being compatible :D (I'm currently at version 0.10.1.1)
Back
Top Bottom