Search results for query: *

• Users: 64BTX
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. 64BTX

Custom Texture is Stretched

I'm trying to make a personal texture pack that changes the look of the Empress of Light, and I wanted to change the rainbow gradient that cycles on her wings (Extra_156). However, after going into the game with this edit made, it looks like the texture edit I made has been completely stretched...
  2. 64BTX

PC FPS Difference Problem

For some reason, my game runs at 60 FPS when I am at the title screen, character/world select screen, loading screen, etc., but when I actually spawn in a world, my FPS drops to 25-30 and goes up to 40 when I go into my inventory w/autopause enabled. How can I bring my FPS up to 60 when I'm in a...
  3. 64BTX

Xbox 360 Player in Need

If anyone is willing to give me a shark statue or a few, whether for gold or not, that would be great! My gamertag is BitTrip64.
  4. 64BTX

Xbox 360 Question Regarding Dungeon Spawns

Hello Terrarians! I am curious about how dungeon mobs spawn with manually-placed blocks. So, if you place down a different type of dungeon wall that can spawn different enemies, but they are within the dungeon's brick blocks, could you spawn the enemies relative to the wall? For example, if I...
  5. 64BTX

PC Space Theme

When listening to the theme that plays when you are in space on the PC version of Terraria, I was curious on how the music was composed. The theme sounded really good, and I wanted to use aspects of it for a mod I want to make for tModLoader. So, here's my question: What program was used to make...
  6. 64BTX

Xbox 360 1.3 on the Console Version

The 1.3 update for Terraria has brought many things to the game, but seeing as the console version will be updated to 1.2.4.1 really soon, I was concerned about how 1.3 will come about on the last-gen consoles (Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3). As stated before by Nike Leon, 1.3 increased the PC...
Back
Top Bottom