Search results for query: *

1. TerraAssassin

PC 1.3.3 Changelog

Holy crap! This update is amazing! Also, I got kinda shocked to see the Angry Tumbler enemy get introduced, since a long time ago I had suggested something similar. However since I'm such a small profile I doubt you probably saw it. Nonetheless, I'm glad to see it make an appearance
  2. TerraAssassin

NPCs & Enemies Tumbleweedling

The Tumbleweedling is an idea I have for a new Hardmode enemy. It will initially spawn in the Overworld Desert biome, and it doesn't matter if it is day or night. General Appearance Its appearance will be similar to how real-life tumbleweeds look. They come in many different sizes. How it...
  3. TerraAssassin

Items Bloodcatcher Arrows

Possibly something similar to the Penetrated debuff would work, then
  4. TerraAssassin

It's no problem, actually kind of fun to do as well!

It's no problem, actually kind of fun to do as well!
  5. TerraAssassin

Items Bloodcatcher Arrows

The Bloodcatcher Arrow is an idea I have for a new Crimson-exclusive arrow, seeing how the Corruption sports both the Unholy and Cursed Arrows, versus the sole Ichor Arrows found in the Crimson. This arrow can act as a direct equivalent to the Unholy Arrows. Defining Function The main function...
  6. TerraAssassin

The Snow Biome. I'll be all over that sweet, sweet Boreal Wood.

The Snow Biome. I'll be all over that sweet, sweet Boreal Wood.
  7. TerraAssassin

I truly loved how 1.3 turned out. Gave me a fresh new experience while playing through it.

I truly loved how 1.3 turned out. Gave me a fresh new experience while playing through it.
  8. TerraAssassin

Ranger

Ranger
  9. TerraAssassin

New Beginnings

New Beginnings
  10. TerraAssassin

I've been formulating many new content ideas to post in the Player Suggestions area... I'll get...

I've been formulating many new content ideas to post in the Player Suggestions area... I'll get around to sharing them soon enough
  11. TerraAssassin

Five in the morning forum lurking.

Five in the morning forum lurking.
  12. TerraAssassin

Yeah, I believe I had made an account before hoping to begin my forums adventures, but it never...

Yeah, I believe I had made an account before hoping to begin my forums adventures, but it never took off. So I'm giving it another chance, I guess.
  13. TerraAssassin

Well thank you for being of help, NightFury. You're doing a very great job. I really appreciate...

Well thank you for being of help, NightFury. You're doing a very great job. I really appreciate you being here!
  14. TerraAssassin

What a wonderful welcoming. If you need me to change it, I will. Just needed something to start...

What a wonderful welcoming. If you need me to change it, I will. Just needed something to start off with.
  15. TerraAssassin

Hello, everyone! Just a fellow Terrarian like the rest of you. I play this game a ton, and even...

Hello, everyone! Just a fellow Terrarian like the rest of you. I play this game a ton, and even edit the Official Terraria Wiki to help out.
  16. TerraAssassin

Official Beta Testers Applications

If only I were two years older...:sigh:
  17. TerraAssassin

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

Here's just a few ideas.. - The Pink Wrench would be used as a weapon by the Mechanic. It could work like a boomerang, similarly to the wrench the Mechanic currently uses in-game. Killing the Mechanic has a chance for her to drop the Pink Wrench, and the devs could find what stats this thing...
Back
Top Bottom