Search results for query: *

1. AyeAye12

CC Creation Compendium #77

Brilliant stuff xx
  2. AyeAye12

Other Art TRAPPED IN THE NOTHING: An Epic of Anti-Infinitesimal Proportions

TRAPPED IN THE NOTHING Just over five year's ago, at the age of 14, I started a forum-adventure/webcomic on the now-defunct "Indie Gamers' Forum". It started by following the adventures of Line, a string of black pixels in a white void known as the "Metabyss". Very quickly it expanded into an...
  3. AyeAye12

CC Creation Compendium #60

Happy 5th Birthday, CC! xx
  4. AyeAye12

Hey! Long long long LONG time no see/speak &c. How you doing? Wanted to just let you know that...

Hey! Long long long LONG time no see/speak &c. How you doing? Wanted to just let you know that I've started archiving that forum adventure of mine you helped out with, when it went down with the old forum: https://trappedinthenothing.wordpress.com Dunno if Kobalt is still around either, but if...
  5. AyeAye12

CC Creation Compendium #50

Congrats on the 50 mark, @QuackersDelta and @darthmorf !!!! I salute you both in your persistence to community cohesion o7
  6. AyeAye12

(ansering thisinstead of asking question again) Life is pretty good, yeah!! I'm at university...

(ansering thisinstead of asking question again) Life is pretty good, yeah!! I'm at university now!!!!
  7. AyeAye12

WIP Novel: The Cursed

Really great start; the first portion of the prologue is very slick, especially for someone who's just started middle school. Keep it up!!
  8. AyeAye12

Console Dual Threat: Terraria is Coming to Wii U and 3DS

As in, the Wii U was a financial flop when it was launched, but it might have picked up sales-wise?
  9. AyeAye12

Console Dual Threat: Terraria is Coming to Wii U and 3DS

3DS is super cool but isn't Wii U like dead
  10. AyeAye12

I'm floating. Not compltely gone, though xP This is our base camp for now...

I'm floating. Not compltely gone, though xP This is our base camp for now: https://www.reddit.com/r/hjkl
  11. AyeAye12

HELLO

HELLO
  12. AyeAye12

I just remembered that you are a great person who exists. How ya been? :D

I just remembered that you are a great person who exists. How ya been? :D
  13. AyeAye12

CC Creation Compendium #25

Really liked Dameria's. And the Sergei/Luminatio one. And dashwood's. And superman1114's. Thequietbisharp's poem was nice, too. Great stuff as usual!
  14. AyeAye12

Other Art Very Man Avatar Request.

YES THIS SITE IS THE BEST ONE My own;
  15. AyeAye12

Ahh, nice. I'd probably say Pedrido Street Station by China Mieville or The Bone Clocks by David...

Ahh, nice. I'd probably say Pedrido Street Station by China Mieville or The Bone Clocks by David Mitchell for me. Both two of my most favest prose writers ever, for sure.
  16. AyeAye12

And your number one favourite?

And your number one favourite?
  17. AyeAye12

I've been meaning to add that to my reading list for a while (my dad's got a copy somewhere in...

I've been meaning to add that to my reading list for a while (my dad's got a copy somewhere in the house)... I'm reading Lanark, Dubliners and Margeret Attwood's Oryx And Crake right now =P
  18. AyeAye12

Poetry AyeAye12's Terraria Poetry Stuff

XD Hahahaha, well I hope I've improved from that level, LOL I would say my prose writing has dramatically changed (I mean, it has been three years or so) but most of it has happened over on dA. Stuff like my short story Afterlife Astronaut seem to have done well over there, for example, and that...
  19. AyeAye12

Yeah, sorry about that; fell off the radar a bit, whole new community and such like a bit overwhelming I think, haha. I've been over at IGF and deviantArt, although the former has been having issues with a chance of shutdown, so I thought it'd be nice to come back here and see how stuff is going :3
  20. AyeAye12

I haven't been here for ages, but it's great to see the subforum thriving! I remember the one at TO being barren a lot Surprising(ly nice) to see so many poetry threads, too. Thought I'd add my own one, too, with all my pieces o'er the years. ~RECENTISH~ ~NOT-SO-RECENTISH~ i.e not so good...
Back
Top Bottom