Search results for query: *

1. C

Lower FPS in 1.3.1

1.I turned frameskip off. 2. It's an HDTV, I'm not sure on size. 3. I believe that is 60 hertz. Following the FAQ helped, but I notice drops every now and then. Probably normal though. Stays around 60 FPS now. Thanks for the help.
  2. C

Lower FPS in 1.3.1

I'll try it, and let you know.
  3. C

PC Who Actually Needed Controller Support?

Yup. Then with the Steam Controller you have things like the Touch Menu, which allows 16 button inputs on 1 trackpad. Then there are the dual stage triggers, the gyroscope lean bindings, the grip buttons, etc. The only thing kb/m has over the SC is accuracy, and not by a huge margin either...
  4. C

If I were you, I would look into a Steam Controller. It's the best of both worlds. You might not ever reach the accuracy you currently do with a kb/m setup, but you can get really close(in my case I do better, but that's a bit different). There are some games that just don't work, but that can...
  5. C

I have a disability that directly affects my ability to use a keyboard and mouse for gaming. I can do it, but my accuracy plummets in any game that requires even a little bit of it. That's actually why I bought the Steam Controller, it basically gives any game "controller support" by emulating...
  6. C

1.3.1 Feedback and Bugs Section

It entirely depends on how you configure it. You can make really good profiles, but you have to know what you are doing. To be honest, if you're okay with the learning curve I would actually suggest getting a Steam Controller. It does both Xinput, and has it's own mouse and keyboard emulation...
  7. C

No, but it will emulate keyboard and mouse. You won't be using the newly added support, but at least you will be able to use the controller to play the game.
  8. C

Lower FPS in 1.3.1

My FPS has been reduced to around 48-ish as opposed to at least 60 with the new update. My specs are way more than enough for this game, so it shouldn't be happening. Here's what I have. OS: Windows 10 64 Bit Graphics Card: GTX 660 ti. I believe it's a 2 GB version. Processor. Intel i7 920 2.67...
  9. C

I'll do that, but since it popped up with this update, and others are experiencing the same I thought it just might be related to the patch.
  10. C

I noticed that in this update I'm getting around 48 FPS, and my specs are pretty decent. I can get between 45 to 60 FPS on Shadow of Mordor. I have Windows 10, GTX 660 ti, 9 GB of RAM, and an i7 processor(always forget which one). That should be way more than enough to play this game at a full...
  11. C

There are special conversion devices that hook into a USB port. This is also true with other old console controllers. Then there is the Gamestop PS2/PS3 controller with a built in USB cord.
  12. C

Actually, I think there are Dinput to Xinput conversion programs. I think x360ce would do the job nicely. Might depend on the controller though.
  13. C

Does Xpadder have disable native Xinput support as an option(Pinnacle Game Profiler has this, and they are similar)? It's worth looking into. It should make the game not recognize your controller as a controller, and you can play how you've been playing. I understand you don't like the...
  14. C

XInput GamePad Support Mod [Pre-1.3]

Honestly, I liked your mod better, but now you don't have to redo the mod. I mean, unless you really wanted to.
  15. C

PC 1.3.1 : Mechanics and Controller Support!

Thank you, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU! Now I need to go change my signature. :)
  16. C

It's out, YES!.
  17. C

Game Mechanics Official Steam Controller Support.

The Steam Controller is amazing IMO. It's got so many options, so many inputs, and is completely customizable. Officially supported games give even more options. Warframe for example. The control scheme will change based on when I go to menus, or when I'm in normal combat, or when I change to...
  18. C

Cenx once replied to me and said they were working on it, nothing since then. :(
  19. C

Theory on The Crimson/Corruption.

Doesn't prevent it entirely though. It just takes longer.
  20. C

Items my new weapon idea

When you put out your ideas, especially on the internet, you need to be prepared for criticism. The people here have actually been rather tame too. Harsh criticism would be one thing to complain about, but I see mostly either constructive criticism, or at least fair criticism. I suggest learning...
Back
Top Bottom