Search results for query: *

1. C

Lower FPS in 1.3.1

My FPS has been reduced to around 48-ish as opposed to at least 60 with the new update. My specs are way more than enough for this game, so it shouldn't be happening. Here's what I have. OS: Windows 10 64 Bit Graphics Card: GTX 660 ti. I believe it's a 2 GB version. Processor. Intel i7 920 2.67...
  2. C

Game Mechanics Official Steam Controller Support.

The Steam Controller is amazing IMO. It's got so many options, so many inputs, and is completely customizable. Officially supported games give even more options. Warframe for example. The control scheme will change based on when I go to menus, or when I'm in normal combat, or when I change to...
  3. C

Weapons & Equip Keybrand, a different direction.

Keyblades(which the keybrand is based off, duh) are for much more than just bashing people with. They are also a mode of transportation. https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjn9upCK4L1jwBpFqvOZIQvIijzEs8J9gLhvd4QZNnqkxlbQur We have something similar to the above, the...
  4. C

Weapons & Equip Horse Riding Outfit Vanity.

Well, we have a horse mount in the game, but no vanity gear to wear with it? Why not add something like this(I'm not a spriter, so a picture will have to do). Not sure how we could add the whip in, but it would add a nice touch. So, thoughts?
  5. C

Blocks & Decoration Player Only, and NPC Only Platforms.

I suggest certain platforms that are completely ignored by players but not NPC's, and some platforms that are completely ignored by NPC's, but not players. Remember, not all mobs fall through platforms. For the first, it would allow for barriers that block NPC's from flying/falling through...
  6. C

Blocks & Decoration Asphalt Platforms.

Well, the title explains what I want, now I'll explain why I want it. Asphalt is great for traveling when you don't have teleporters set up, and a sky bridge made out of them can really help you zoom around your world. Teleporters as they currently stand are a hassle to put up, especially on...
  7. C

Weapons & Equip Vanity Item. Rainbow Ribbon.

I so wanted to call this the "Rain Bow", but I think that would have gotten the thread locked. Okay, what I suggest is a hair ribbon that is pretty long. Maybe coming down to the characters midback. M It would be like the new Dynamic Rainbow dye when still, but when moving would leave a rainbow...
  8. C

Game Mechanics Minion Tactics

Ever been exploring(or gardening if you haven't built up walls around your garden), and, and you find a a plant that isn't fully grown/not blooming, and think, "Hey I need some seeds for that plant, I'll just come back here when it's blooming conditions are right", but a slime/corruptor etc...
  9. C

Weapons & Equip Mudslinger.

I thought of two ways to do this item I will list them in order. 1. A mud firing version of the Sand Gun. It would be useful for quickly placing mud tiles in case you want to create a mud based biome, like Jungle or underground Mushroom. When fired the mud blocks stick to the nearest solid...
  10. C

Weapons & Equip Smoke Gun.

Okay, I thought maybe we could use a new type of gun, and this one has a new mechanic too. I do not really know how to do stats, suggestions would be greatly appreciated. The "Gas Smoke Gun" would fire bullets that explode into a small cloud of smoke on impact. By holding down the left mouse...
  11. C

Question about Mods.

Okay, I didn't see a good place to put this, so move it if it needs to be moved. If I play Terraria with someone else online, they would need to have the exact same mod I'm using right? Right now I use Green Cat's XBOX Controller mod to play the game, and I wanted to know if other people would...
  12. C

Items Suggested Change for Gravity Potions.

Okay, why not allow us a bit more control over gravity with them? I'm suggesting that we can change from not just normal and reversed gravity for the character, but a kind of sideways gravity. Say you're working on building something, and it would be a lot easier to just walk up the wall while...
  13. C

Theory on The Crimson/Corruption.

It almost feels to me like the Corruption is a decayed version of the Crimson. The Crimson is alive with all kinds of fleshy creatures, and the Corruption just completely rotted away. You have rotten chunks, worms everywhere, and everything has become a ghastly decaying purple. It's almost like...
  14. C

Blocks & Decoration Walls With Effects.

I was thinking, that maybe we could have certain background tiles added that change how enemies, and characters move while in them? Like, maybe "Low Gravity Walls" could be placed in an arena to allow for higher, but slower moving jumps? Blocks have similar things when it comes to the effects...
  15. C

Game Mechanics Official Gamepad Support.

I know this has likely been suggested before on the old forums, but I thought I would bring it up now. I think we need official gamepad support. Green Cat's mod is amazing, but I can't try out other mods with it. This game is already on consoles, and even a handheld, I think the PC version...
Back
Top Bottom