Search results for query: *

1. MrDelta

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Aah, that seems logical. Thanks for replying so fast!
  2. MrDelta

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

I absolutely love the mod, but I think I've found a bug. When fighting Coznix, after killing him in normal mode i get the message: "Coznix enrages... The void hungers!" which should only happen in expert mode, and my world is in normal mode. He does not drop any loot whatsoever. I tried in...
  3. MrDelta

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Excuse me for my noobness, but how do you update tModloader?
  4. MrDelta

PC MrDelta's Developer Set Shop

Truffle Worms could be done, but it's going to be hard, since I don't really have a farm for them. I can do 10 of them and the Cosmic Car Key for the 2 sets.
  5. MrDelta

Of course I can hook you up with a Cosmic Car Key. And I still need the Cenx Dress set, so that would be nice. But are you sure that a Cosmic Car Key is enough for 2 Dev sets?
  6. MrDelta

I'm definitly interested in the Red set, but I'm not sure about the Cenx set. I already got one, but there are two. So could you explain what Cenx set you have. And for the price, i got the Lazure set to offer. And if that isn't enough, I can give you litterally anything from the Pumpkin Moon...
  7. MrDelta

PC Spagett's Spooky Shoppe

What are you asking for Jim's, D-Town's and Red's clothes? I can probably provide everything on your list of things you want.
  8. MrDelta

[PS Vita] I will trade almost everything

Do you have Dev Sets?
  9. MrDelta

Sent the request. Now i'm waiting... ;) (btw, sorry for taking so long. Had internet problems...)
  10. MrDelta

Well. I have 30 Lizhard Power Cells. So, i'm ready for the trade. Just send me your Steam ID, and we can trade :happy:
  11. MrDelta

I don't have 30 Lizhard Power Cells Right now, i'll start my farm and will come back once i have 30.
  12. MrDelta

MrDelta's Developer Set Shop A Trading Place for Developer Sets Okay. So here's the point: I'm a collector. So, i decided to farm all the Developer Sets... Yeah, i'm strange... But, i got a little problem. Actually, a big problem. I got a duplicate. Not that great. So, i wanted to trade that...
  13. MrDelta

Items [Sprites] Lead Balloon

Like the idea, but if you fall quicker, wont that increase your falling damage? Like falling with the stoned debuff or falling with a portal gun. Like the idea, but it seems like a lot of deaths are going to happen if people wear this thing.
  14. MrDelta

Items Mirage Displays

Jup. Great idea. Purely aesthetic and just really nice to have the snow background in hell. Or is that just me?
  15. MrDelta

Items Taizo Drill (3x3)

Like the idea. Think the sell price might be a bit to high, since 50 gold is a heck of a lot in pre-heardmode. Also, the vanity is waay to expensive. 15 gold just to have a mask is too much for me. I think it should be 5 gold max.
  16. MrDelta

Items New item: Frosty Bow!

Like others said, it's a bit OP. Further more the idea is good, except for the fact that since it is an ranged weapon, the best modifier would probably be Unreal.
  17. MrDelta

Items [Sprites] SnailsAttack's Accessory Compilation

Really like the idea, but i have a slight feeling that some things might be a bit OP. Like the terrarians shield. And even though it uses Expert only crafting materials, that does't mean you can't get them on a Normal world. Personally, i usually have the Ankh Shield when i face the Moon Lord...
  18. MrDelta

Sprites Warning: Contains Balls That Sparkle

Sprites are cool, idea is even cooler. Yeah. We need this! Support!
  19. MrDelta

Items Bouncing Balls

Yeah. I like this. Just a fun little thing to hop around on while exploring. If this gets implemented in the game, there are going to be people making racetracks for it. I want that. I support this. Give us bouncing balls allready! EDIT: Oh oh oh! Make it able to combine with a whoopie coussion...
Back
Top Bottom