Search results for query: *

1. IcyRocket750

Terraria 1.3.1 Now Available for PlayStation 4 & Xbox One!

I'm happy for the updates on consoles ( Mostly on Xbox One ) because I only have the game on that platform :rolleyes:
  2. IcyRocket750

Terraria 8th Anniversary Lore Event

To be honest, this is really a great lore for a sandbox game, mostly for Terraria of course ! :D
  3. IcyRocket750

Console Terraria Pre-Hardmode Console Guide

This simple Terraria guide will help you on your first night, if you're new to the game When you enter in your new world, cut some trees to have at least 250 Wood If you find some stone, collect at least 30* of it. Also, harvest any ore vain that you see in your way If you encounter slimes...
  4. IcyRocket750

New PS4 & Xbox One Patch Launching Tomorrow

When I begin to play Terraria on the Xbox One with a friend, I notice that the progress of the map don't save when you exit an online world. Is it normal or is it a bug? If it is a bug, can you fix it please? It would be very nice! :)
  5. IcyRocket750

Official The Oasis!

In my opinion, this mini-biome add a sort of new decoration to the desert, which the desert is normally empty and dusty. Good idea! The mini-biome represents an oasis, am I wrong?
  6. IcyRocket750

Official Brand New Terraria T-Shirts, Hoodies, and More Available on Teespring and Amazon!

These t-shirts look awesome! Nice work for the design! :happy:
  7. IcyRocket750

New track for 1.3.6!

This music makes me think of the music of the first place that players find it in an RPG type game. By the way, this music is very good! Keep up the great work!
  8. IcyRocket750

Official Terraria 1.3 Status Update: Mobile & Switch

The crafting menu look already amazing!:happy: Even if it's "Work in Progress" Keep going for the good work!
  9. IcyRocket750

Terraria: Otherworld This is the End: Otherworld Development Cancelled

It's really bad that the development of the game is canceled, I really wanted to play at least once in my life to it. But, during the years, I had a doubt that it was going to be canceled. R.I.P Terraria: Otherworld 2015-2018
  10. IcyRocket750

1.3.6 Preview: Block Swap

I will not lie; The Block Swap is going to be super convenient for home improvement in aesthetic therm.
  11. IcyRocket750

Terraria Console Skins from Elite Gaming Gear Now Available!

Wow! This is so cool! I wish I can get the Terraria Xbox One textured ! :D
  12. IcyRocket750

One Drop Celestial Pillar Terrarian Yo-Yos

These yo-yos look awesome! :D
  13. IcyRocket750

CC Creation Compendium #57

This fan art is pretty cool! :happy:
  14. IcyRocket750

PC Happy Holidays! Terraria PC 50% off for Steam Winter Sale!

Merry Christmas Everyone! And Happy New Year!
  15. IcyRocket750

Terraria: Twenty Million Strong & Counting!

I began to play Terraria when I was only 10 years old! I remembered all the good memories I had!:happy: Terraria Forever!
  16. IcyRocket750

Console Terraria Console 1.3 Update: Playstation 4 Submitted, Xbox One Soon!

I'm so happy that the update for console is finnaly out! I was waiting for months for this update!:D
  17. IcyRocket750

Terraria Wall Decals

Ok thank ! It's because I didn't see the link in the annoucement of the wall decal, sorry
  18. IcyRocket750

Terraria Wall Decals

I have a question, where can you buy these walls decals?
  19. IcyRocket750

Console 1.3: A Progress Update on the Road to Certification

I have a question : Does Terraria 1.3 console update will at least be out before 2018 ?
  20. IcyRocket750

Terraria: Otherworld Changing of the Guard: An Update from Otherworld

I'm glad to see some Terraria Otherworld news , I thought that they abandoned the project
Back
Top Bottom