Search results for query: *

• Users: Shade
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Shade

NPCs & Enemies A new Mimic - In response to *spoiler* slimes.

So, after having seen , I have come up with an idea for a Mimic that is similarly evil. What about a "Dead Man's Chest" Mimic, one that would explode if it touches a player, dying in the process? The reward for killing one (without it exploding) could be some rare materials (relative to the...
  2. Shade

Weapons & Equip [Sprites] Non-combat Summons

I am starting this thread to post ideas for summons with more utility/ those who help but don't fight. I will post as ideas come up, I hope for your feedback. Safeguard Familiar- [item sprite pending] Say hello to this small, but loyal familiar. Its use is to protect you from death, at a cost...
  3. Shade

NPCs & Enemies Terraria Boss Sprites: Ideas for the Future!

So yeah, I decided to make sprites for what I hope will be added. This will be a slow process for me to create sprites. Huh, what could this head be? Could it be... Do I hear wings flapping?
  4. Shade

Items Mounts and Minions, ideas for the future!

This is a thread that I started to be about ideas for mounts and minions for the future of Terraria. This will go into several categories on what type of summon these will be such as for Mounts: Aquatic, Land, Flying, Tool, and Multipurpose. Please put your ideas down below with a link/picture...
Back
Top Bottom