Search results for query: *

1. Fuzzwad

Help scaling UI above 200%?

I can't seem to scale the UI higher than 200%. I messed with the config as well. it shows as 300% or whatever I set it to in game, but the UI just doesn't get bigger. It makes it almost unplayable with how small it is. Sorry if this has been asked before/wrong section, I checked but I could...
  2. Fuzzwad

If you could combine two weapons at once

Terrarian and Meowmere. GIANT GREEN CAT HEADS OF DEATH. Or Terrarian and Solar Eruption. GIANT GREEN SWORD EXPANDING THINGS OF DEATH.
  3. Fuzzwad

How to defeat Eater of worlds.

Or a yoyo with a counterweight. A Dangersense potion wouldn't go amiss either. Going straight tank mode isn't a good idea early game.
  4. Fuzzwad

Finally got a butterfly bloom

Apparently I had one of these, there was a TON of fireflies. I didn't have my net on me, so I had to hop back in my house it was right next to it, but still. Anyway, I got my net and captured about 20-25.
  5. Fuzzwad

Hardmode questions

The Clentaminator (Haven't played for a while, hope I spelled it right.) is an invaluable tool against the Corruption/Crimson. Also, a little tip, leaf wings (again, I think that's what they're called) are absolutely great early hardmode, and you can buy them from the witch doctor if he's in a...
  6. Fuzzwad

Best cursor colour?

I know that color, it gets all fuzzy and unfocuses my eyes.
  7. Fuzzwad

Story Fluffy Bunnikin's Snuggle Diary~

I'm baaaaaaaaack! But you killed Maxwell. No.
  8. Fuzzwad

I didn't do it, sadly... When I make the pile at the bottom it looks like, well, a pile of poo.

I didn't do it, sadly... When I make the pile at the bottom it looks like, well, a pile of poo.
  9. Fuzzwad

IT'S A HIM A HIM A HIM BUNNIKINS IS A HIM HOLY HIMMY
  10. Fuzzwad

Wait, isn't the turtle mount hardmode?
  11. Fuzzwad

Story "The Plague" - A Terraria Fanfiction

Ohhhhhh "The plot thickens..." Hehe
  12. Fuzzwad

DON'T BLINK- The Eye of Cthulhu's amazing adventures..

I really wouldn't.count "Oh my..." As a proper chapter, just sayin'...
  13. Fuzzwad

Hmm, what will this coupling be called? Dif, Dirunih, or a third thing that I can't think of?
  14. Fuzzwad

Ayyyyyyy http://imgur.com/b4UGQZ2

Ayyyyyyy http://imgur.com/b4UGQZ2
  15. Fuzzwad

Diear God... Please tell me you didn't say that. Wonder if all the comments in the thread will just be innuendos now. (Gotta dig deeper, if you know what I mean... ;))
  16. Fuzzwad

OH MY GOD M RATING WARNING I ALMOST DIED BECAUSE OF THAT RATED: M NO ONE UNDER 21 ALLOWED STRICTLY ADULT CONTENT HERE
  17. Fuzzwad

KILL ALL THE STINGING WINGED INSECTS NOW I HATE THEM GOOD JOB SIF
  18. Fuzzwad

(Insert proper name here) V I think he means that weird leaf protector thing that she does when enemies are near.
  19. Fuzzwad

Funny joke is funny. Not funny joke is not funny. Your joke is not funny. And Derunih does NOT get it. Just don't read the rest.
Back
Top Bottom