Search results for query: *

1. Aadrian1234

Terraria: Otherworld This is the End: Otherworld Development Cancelled

I some ways I'm sad to see this go, but in other ways, I'm happy to see official confirmation instead of it being put on indefinite hold. Hopefully everyone's efforts can be re-purposed to whatever project Re-Logic is cooking up next.
  2. Aadrian1234

Official Console and Mobile updates ETA

Think you made a good choice on adding some right now and add the rest later so you don't bring too many bugs. Will be looking forward to the final updates
  3. Aadrian1234

Official Twas the Day Before Terraria 1.3....

I have work off tomorrow too, I can definitely check these "sneak peeks" out! Can't wait to get back into playing Terraria!
  4. Aadrian1234

Official Terraria: Otherworld

People are mistaking "smooth animations" for being "like Starbound". It has a similar art style, and that's about it. I didn't see the relations with Starbound until people started bringing it up
  5. Aadrian1234

Official Terraria: Otherworld

Not sure what to think of this...all i can ask is, what is "different" about it? Does this mean questing and a main story? Will it have all the features of Terraria and be the "definitive" version of Terraria, or is this like a spinoff? Of course these are all rhetorical questions, since no one...
  6. Aadrian1234

PC Share the Love: Terraria on Steam 70% off for Valentine's Weekend!

I am so tempted to buy 3-4 copies just to give to friends right now
  7. Aadrian1234

TTT The Terrarian Times: 1.3 Spoiler Recap, Interview With Cenx

Enjoyed reading this, keep up the great work! Can't wait for 1.3 and the other projects Redigit wants to go onto after Terraria's last update Also excited for Terraria 2, but that's a LONG ways away
  8. Aadrian1234

Official New 1.3 Spoilers: Enhancing the User Interface

Oh man, i can't wait. Content updates AND QOL updates? 1.3 is gonna be amazing! So far, the "Stack items in nearby chests" and "favorite" features are my favorite, that's gonna be extremely helpful
  9. Aadrian1234

PC Terraria Steam Holiday Sale Until January 2nd!

I can finally pick up a couple extra copies for friends now!
  10. Aadrian1234

What's your favorite thing about Terraria?

Exploration, mining, combat, being able to destroy anything in your path, or build whatever you feel like. You aren't restricted on where to go, or have a set layout like other 2D action platformers.
  11. Aadrian1234

PC 1.3 Spoilers!

That potion looks awesome, but it seems a little redundant since most servers run off of server software that already have warp commands. Also, i'm pretty sure i spotted a new tier of tools, armor, and weapons, along with that (Nyan) cat sword
  12. Aadrian1234

What was your first encounter with the dungeon guardian like?

I freaked out the first time it happened to me. Made sure that when I introduced my sister to Terraria, that I had her go first down the dungeon because I wanted to "check" all the books for a Water Bolt, and that she can go on ahead and I would catch up. Watching her freak out was hilarious!
  13. Aadrian1234

PC Mods!

I don't feel the need for mods, there's already so much polished content in the game. Only way i can see myself using a mod is if there was a revamp that added new things to every aspect of the game
  14. Aadrian1234

PC What would you like to have in 1.3?

Just more progression. Finding it hard to keep playing, other than seeing how long you can last in Moon events
  15. Aadrian1234

Multiplayer Boss Loot (poll)

When in multiplayer, we usually split up ores, unless someone is farming a boss for a specific item and needs the ores. If there is a weapon drop, whoever plays the specific class that uses it gets it. And if it comes to aesthetic items, whoever gets it keeps it
  16. Aadrian1234

Official 2014 Halloween Contest Winners Announcement

I honestly wonder how people have the time and creativity to just come up with these creations. It's fantastic seeing these awesome creations in the community
  17. Aadrian1234

Important TCF Changelog & Upgrades: October 26, 2014

Though i will probably never use any of these, it's nice to see the forums being updated as needed
  18. Aadrian1234

PC Which item did you have the most trouble with to obtain?

Paladin's Hammer. It took me a week of farming to finally get one. RNG hated me that week
  19. Aadrian1234

Standalone Super Terraria World - MMORPG Style Mod - Server and Client Mod

This looks like a ton of fun. Excited for the full release
  20. Aadrian1234

Official A Lively World - Terraria 1.3 Spoilers & TCF Launch Event!

I must have missed the Re-Logic Team News section yesterday... Congrats Loki! Also, i'm very excited to see what Redigit's next surprise is!
Back
Top Bottom