Search results for query: *

• Users: Igno
  • Order by date
  1. Igno

Game Mechanics Lots of Ideas, Mostly about Ores and Crafting

New world type: XL Only world type that can hold all ore types (i.e. can have copper and tin) Is as big as a Large world with a Small world tacked onto it New mechanic (not really a mechanic, but whatever): Expert-mode XL worlds can have all ore types as well as both worldly evils...
  2. Igno

Tips on Purifying a World?

I'll probably just dig a 3-wide trench on either side of the biomes so I can keep them in my world but they won't spread.
  3. Igno

I usually prefer to keep it one character for one world and vice versa, but thanks! :D
  4. Igno

Alright, thanks! ^-^
  5. Igno

Thanks so much! :D I've heard though that whenever you smash a demon/crimson altar in your world, it changes a single block in your world into crimson/corruption or hallow. Is this true?
  6. Igno

Sadly enough, the farthest I've ever gotten in a Terraria world was post-Golem three times. Since I'm not very experienced when it comes to the end-game (Moon Lord, purification, etc.), I thought I'd ask here for tips on the best way to purify your world. Any suggestions?
  7. Igno

Questions on the Forums

Thanks! ^-^ Sorry for posting in the wrong board; there are so many. ;3;
  8. Igno

Questions on the Forums

Being a pretty new member, I have a few questions about the forums specifically; not anything about the game itself. I'm mainly just curious about the platform on which this forum was built or if it was built from the ground-up. That's really all, but if anyone has any useful information about...
  9. Igno

Hello!

Hey there! I'm Igno (obviously), and I'm pretty new to the forums. I've had my account for a while actually, but never used it except maybe once. Some other games I play are Geometry Dash, Cave Story, and occasionally Minecraft. I got my name from the character Ignotus Peverell from Harry...
  10. Igno

NPCs & Enemies Mechapsyche (Hardmode, replaces the Destroyer in Crimson worlds)

Thanks for the suggestions. I did think it seemed a little too excessive, but was drawing my ideas for health, etc. from the Destroyer. And it kinda stinks they've confirmed that no more Mechanical bosses would be added, even if it is just a Crimson replacement of the Destroyer. :/ Oh, well.
  11. Igno

NPCs & Enemies Mechapsyche (Hardmode, replaces the Destroyer in Crimson worlds)

Hello, fellow Terrarians! So I've been thinking... why is it, that even in Crimson worlds, you fight a mechanical version of the Eater of Worlds? Why not have something like the mechanical Brain of Cthulhu? So I came up with what I like to call "Mechapsyche", the mechanical Cthulhu's Brain...
  12. Igno

Game Unstable (i.e. Crashing) [PC]

Okay. Would I have to friend you in order to do so?
  13. Igno

Hardmode Help [PC]

Thank you all! And especially thanks to Freenight for the suggestions. I'll check them out. The Gem Tree article seems most interesting. :)
  14. Igno

Hardmode Help [PC]

Hey all! I have been playing Terraria for a few months now, and I've just started a new world and am about to get into Hardmode. I've never been in Hardmode before and want to know if any of you have any useful information/tips you can give me. For example: I know that in pre-Hardmode, the...
  15. Igno

Game Unstable (i.e. Crashing) [PC]

Hello, fellow Terrarians! This is my first post ever on this forum, so if I've made any mistakes, I apologize. Feel free to move this post. Anyway, recently, I've been experiencing instabilities in Terraria (i.e. lag/crashing/etc.), and wondered why. I'm running the Steam version for PCs. What...
Back
Top Bottom