Search results for query: *

• Users: Igno
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Igno

Game Mechanics Lots of Ideas, Mostly about Ores and Crafting

New world type: XL Only world type that can hold all ore types (i.e. can have copper and tin) Is as big as a Large world with a Small world tacked onto it New mechanic (not really a mechanic, but whatever): Expert-mode XL worlds can have all ore types as well as both worldly evils...
  2. Igno

Tips on Purifying a World?

Sadly enough, the farthest I've ever gotten in a Terraria world was post-Golem three times. Since I'm not very experienced when it comes to the end-game (Moon Lord, purification, etc.), I thought I'd ask here for tips on the best way to purify your world. Any suggestions?
  3. Igno

Questions on the Forums

Being a pretty new member, I have a few questions about the forums specifically; not anything about the game itself. I'm mainly just curious about the platform on which this forum was built or if it was built from the ground-up. That's really all, but if anyone has any useful information about...
  4. Igno

Hello!

Hey there! I'm Igno (obviously), and I'm pretty new to the forums. I've had my account for a while actually, but never used it except maybe once. Some other games I play are Geometry Dash, Cave Story, and occasionally Minecraft. I got my name from the character Ignotus Peverell from Harry...
  5. Igno

NPCs & Enemies Mechapsyche (Hardmode, replaces the Destroyer in Crimson worlds)

Hello, fellow Terrarians! So I've been thinking... why is it, that even in Crimson worlds, you fight a mechanical version of the Eater of Worlds? Why not have something like the mechanical Brain of Cthulhu? So I came up with what I like to call "Mechapsyche", the mechanical Cthulhu's Brain...
  6. Igno

Hardmode Help [PC]

Hey all! I have been playing Terraria for a few months now, and I've just started a new world and am about to get into Hardmode. I've never been in Hardmode before and want to know if any of you have any useful information/tips you can give me. For example: I know that in pre-Hardmode, the...
  7. Igno

Game Unstable (i.e. Crashing) [PC]

Hello, fellow Terrarians! This is my first post ever on this forum, so if I've made any mistakes, I apologize. Feel free to move this post. Anyway, recently, I've been experiencing instabilities in Terraria (i.e. lag/crashing/etc.), and wondered why. I'm running the Steam version for PCs. What...
Back
Top Bottom