Search results for query: *

• Users: Eddy1014
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Eddy1014

Remembered my password

Okay so it’s been 3 years now since I started playing Terraria I have always wanted my forum account back and randomly took a guess at my pw and finally got it!!!! 3 years of trying and I’m back...my content is so cringe because I was such an immature lil kiddo 3 years ago and I’ve grown up so...
  2. Eddy1014

Mobile NPC Towns

This feature includes 7×10 cubic block houses into Terraria into Common Biomes in which the Dwellings constructionaterial depends on Biome as well as NPCs, although a Biome has a common appearance rate,that does not mean a Town will be within or outlining that specific Biome. The following...
  3. Eddy1014

Mobile NPCs with the given ability to do "player things"

I believe NPCs should be given the ability to do what a player can do within reason such as: Mine, communicate to you about offers and discounts, trading, acquiring role related items, new NPXs such as: Thieves, they can steal your stuff and money and other NPCs currency giving you the...
  4. Eddy1014

Items Elements from 2013 periodic table additions

Hydrogen, helium, oxygen, nitrogen, neon,argon, kryptonite, sulfur, phosphate, phosphorus, chlorine, aluminum, tin,lead,cobalt, fluorine, carbon, sodium, potassium, calcium,cerium,silver,gold,copper,titanium, strontium, rutherfordium, dysprosium, plutonium, uranium, neptunium...
Back
Top Bottom