Search results for query: *

1. Specterz

Yea! go and relax you've earned it

Yea! go and relax you've earned it
  2. Specterz

Well that ain't good, but I hope you find someone special in your life that will make you smile...

Well that ain't good, but I hope you find someone special in your life that will make you smile everyday!
  3. Specterz

tModLoader VeinMiner Mod - Mine ores faster!

Wow, its really been along time since this mod started up I still remember helping out, testing it and all sorts and now its a really popular mod but I also like the canvas mod you made to :P
  4. Specterz

Hello! It's been along time since I have been on here but I just wanted to see whats up, I hope...

Hello! It's been along time since I have been on here but I just wanted to see whats up, I hope everyone has a wonderful day!
  5. Specterz

Hai <> Blizzard Here!

Hai <> Blizzard Here!
  6. Specterz

Its a id's he can't do block names but I think he can get the id's of them to make it happen! :happy:
  7. Specterz

Omg Yes! that is so funny just imagine!
  8. Specterz

Love It! :dryadpassionate:
  9. Specterz

Welcome to Terraria! ( the fourm)

Welcome to Terraria! ( the fourm)
  10. Specterz

Wavebank Sword Art Online Wave Bank

Oh I love sword art :3 this is going to be some good songs!:dryadwink:
  11. Specterz

Hello! My name is Specterz I have been apart of the terraria community for about 2 years! and...

Hello! My name is Specterz I have been apart of the terraria community for about 2 years! and I absolutely love terraria!
  12. Specterz

Heheh :p

Heheh :p
  13. Specterz

Good morning Terrarians

Good morning Terrarians
  14. Specterz

You are very welcome :3

You are very welcome :3
  15. Specterz

Awesome!

Awesome!
  16. Specterz

Hello Terrarians how is your day going?

Hello Terrarians how is your day going?
  17. Specterz

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Man :/ can't eait for the update I am so bored like terraria was the only thing entertaining me.
  18. Specterz

tModLoader (WIP) Fantasia Mod

Nice ;)
  19. Specterz

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Hello jopojelly do you know when it is coming out for the update I wan't to play with my friends with modded stuff because one of my friends has never played terrraria and wanted to know what modded is so if you can tell me when it is getting updated that would be awesome!
  20. Specterz

tModLoader Fishing 2.0

Amazing I can't wait to try it because I need the tmodloader to update to 1.3.4.3 I am looking forward to this :D
Back
Top Bottom