Search results for query: *

1. hypa!【=◈︿◈=】

wow, wild to see you're still around. hope you're doing well.

wow, wild to see you're still around. hope you're doing well.
  2. hypa!【=◈︿◈=】

nerd

nerd
  3. hypa!【=◈︿◈=】

wow whos this nerd

wow whos this nerd
  4. hypa!【=◈︿◈=】

Got the Terraria credits and got whiplash from some of the community member names so decided to...

Got the Terraria credits and got whiplash from some of the community member names so decided to come back here and reminisce for a bit.
  5. hypa!【=◈︿◈=】

and everyone remembers me right, that really funny person, do i get a veterans card too

and everyone remembers me right, that really funny person, do i get a veterans card too
  6. hypa!【=◈︿◈=】

check again poohead

check again poohead
  7. hypa!【=◈︿◈=】

I really want to return here, it's been so long but due to that I feel I've been forgotten, I'm...

I really want to return here, it's been so long but due to that I feel I've been forgotten, I'm no special snowflake, just a guy posting...
  8. hypa!【=◈︿◈=】

nezha is a trap

nezha is a trap
  9. hypa!【=◈︿◈=】

welp guess im just gonna leave this here to see the evolution of my dumbass, its been fun, but...

welp guess im just gonna leave this here to see the evolution of my dumbass, its been fun, but now i gotta grab a gun an- *bang*
  10. hypa!【=◈︿◈=】

yea this place is far from what it once was

yea this place is far from what it once was
  11. hypa!【=◈︿◈=】

Watch your screen for something flying across it on this site.

Watch your screen for something flying across it on this site.
  12. hypa!【=◈︿◈=】

Don't, focus on your studies. You have all the time for recording afterwards.

Don't, focus on your studies. You have all the time for recording afterwards.
  13. hypa!【=◈︿◈=】

You're saying this is as though it's a problem.

You're saying this is as though it's a problem.
  14. hypa!【=◈︿◈=】

I used to play Brave Frontier, sadly I didn't have the time to do everything, or the storage to...

I used to play Brave Frontier, sadly I didn't have the time to do everything, or the storage to keep it. :(
  15. hypa!【=◈︿◈=】

That's a really good profile picture, what's it from, and did you make it?

That's a really good profile picture, what's it from, and did you make it?
  16. hypa!【=◈︿◈=】

No thanks.

No thanks.
  17. hypa!【=◈︿◈=】

Please don't, if you do it without my permission, it's art theft. I'd prefer it if it was my...

Please don't, if you do it without my permission, it's art theft. I'd prefer it if it was my rightfully owned art, not others, thanks.
  18. hypa!【=◈︿◈=】

I didn't, @Samrux made it for me a while back.

I didn't, @Samrux made it for me a while back.
  19. hypa!【=◈︿◈=】

Anybody want a copy of Sonic 1? I just got one as a gift due to preordering Mania.

Anybody want a copy of Sonic 1? I just got one as a gift due to preordering Mania.
  20. hypa!【=◈︿◈=】

Sonic Mania has been delayed on PC till the 29th. Now I have to avoid spoilers whilst everyone...

Sonic Mania has been delayed on PC till the 29th. Now I have to avoid spoilers whilst everyone else plays it on the 15th. Thanks SEGA.
Back
Top Bottom