Search results for query: *

1. hypa!【=◈︿◈=】

Leaving.

Reasons: 1. I don't really like the community any more and it kinda felt like part of the game, so now that's missing. 2. 1.3 made me love the game, and also dislike it, striving away from what Terraria was. 3. Drop rates, grinding and farming. Let us craft more stuff please and thank you...
  2. hypa!【=◈︿◈=】

Looking for suggestions for 3DS games!

In about 4 months time it will be my birthday, and what I'm looking to buy myself is a new Nintendo 3DS, as I have had my DSi for 6 years and I think it's time for an upgrade. I am currently going to go with Nintendo's bundle creator when it comes to purchasing, as it offers great value for...
  3. hypa!【=◈︿◈=】

Blocks & Decoration A little Crimtane Brick detail.

I noticed that while I was painting Crimtane Brick, it still glowed red. I would like the unique detail that it will glow the same colour when painted. What do you think?
  4. hypa!【=◈︿◈=】

PC Can't equip Yoriaz0r's Spell.

Title says it all. If I try to take it from my inventory, it will only allow me to place it in the accessory slots. The wiki states I can equip in the pet dye slot. http://terraria.wiki.gg/Yoraiz0r's_Spell EDIT: Fixed. Request for lock.
  5. hypa!【=◈︿◈=】

The White Whale!

Introducing, The White Whale 2.0! Some of you may recognise this, and you have a reason to: The White Whale 2.0 is a direct (Hopefully, by may recreation.) upgrade to @Yrimir's Shark/Goldfish farm! Features: Actuator's to open the pressure plate area for the crabs! New sleeker design...
  6. hypa!【=◈︿◈=】

Steam Transfer Help Needed!

First off I had no idea where this should be posted, so, error on my part. If it's in the wrong area. I recently (A month ago....) got a brand new computer, I was really excited to start playing new games that my old computer (XP) couldn't handle. However I really don't want to lose all my...
  7. hypa!【=◈︿◈=】

Biomes & Nature Underground Ocean Biome! [Sprites Welcome!]

Introduction: Terraria has quite a lot of 'Underground Variations' we have Underground Corruption, Jungle, Hallow, Snow, Desert, (If you count pyramids) and the newly (Slightly) added Underground Crimson. However, one of these 'Variations' is missing and I believe it deserves a 'variation'. I...
  8. hypa!【=◈︿◈=】

Obsidian Farm Trouble

I'm trying to make an obsidian farm.http://imgur.com/jGZlFWL,QphPzzl,pZWO0QJ (No wiring) http://imgur.com/QphPzzl (Wiring) I don't see what I'm doing wrong. :/ Note: I am playing on tAPI while trying to do this. I don't see why that would affect it though. :confused:
  9. hypa!【=◈︿◈=】

That weird part of Youtube again...

Post the most hilarious Youtube video you can think off! It can be weird or funny. Trust me, there are some strange things on Youtube. Also, I will add my favorites to the post! And credit to the person who posted it! (I will also generally add new ones that I found.) I'll start! I...
  10. hypa!【=◈︿◈=】

Game Mechanics Particles!

This is a simple suggestion regarding particles, when I wear my wings (flame) I have a Cyan dye for them the problem is is when I fly the light particles given off do not match the colour of my dye! This happens with frost wings and vanity aswell! e.g. Rune Vanity (Bottom at the feet) First...
Back
Top Bottom