Search results for query: *

1. D

PC Gamepad gameplay/menu double button press

I am also having all of these issues. Steam, singleplayer, Windows 10, 1.4.1.1, PS4 controller over bluetooth.
  2. D

**REPORTED** Issues with controller support

Controller Used: PS4 Controller with Steam Controller support I can not interact with the extra accessory slot in Master Mode. When scrolling down the slots the tooltip disappears and I can not click on the item, it's vanity or dye slot. The cursor is scrolling through the slots, it just can't...
  3. D

Terraria State of the Game: October 2019

Updates usually roll out in the middle of the day. You've still got a few hours at least.
  4. D

Oh, pretty sure I read that was an intentional change. The hardmode V is randomized at world creation, not when you defeat the wall of flesh.
  5. D

What do you mean?
  6. D

Terraria State of the Game - September 2019

Statistics are weird and unintuitive. A 1 in 3 chance does not mean you'll get a sword by attempt 4ish, because every shrine has no influence on the previous ones you opened. Every shine basically has a 66% chance of being a loser. So to lose that many times in a row is indeed very unlikely, but...
  7. D

Terraria State of the Game - September 2019

Oh, you want one horizontal bar instead of two vertical bars.
  8. D

Terraria State of the Game - August 2019

Yes, within the next week or so.
  9. D

Why would you even want higher FPS? It's a 2d sprite game that's barely 15 frames of animation. It's not like 60+ FPS is going to make the game smoother or more responsive.
  10. D

Actually 1.3.5 is not included in that, and will be its own update later on. So the next update will go up to 1.3.4.
  11. D

Mobile Terraria Mobile 1.3 Release Date Revealed!

Not sure what you expected. In this case minimum specs means if you try to run it below them your device or game will crash because it isn't physically possible for 1.3 to work on that device. Same reason the old gen consoles weren't able to get more support.
  12. D

It was announced as 1.3.2 to 1.3.4. 1.3.5 is still further out. Thankfully 1.3.5 is mostly cosmetic and QoL content, so I think waiting for that is fine.
  13. D

Terraria State of the Game - July 2019

They already confirmed that flipping statues is coming.
  14. D

I still think it's an issue with the engine not culling effects, even if there's no particles to worry about. Your farms are built to build up power to a really high degree, which is probably hitting the limits of system memory. I don't think Pipeworks has accounted for an upper boundary on...
  15. D

Pretty sure ED is referring to the videos he posted where he abuses items that have particle effects to a ridiculous degree as part of a mob farm. The only thing @ClearConscious and Pipeworks could really do about his specific issue would be better particle effect culling, where they cap the...
  16. D

1.3.5 will come after that, they are just bundling up a bunch of smaller updates to speed up the process of catching up to PC.
  17. D

Especially since giving a release date, missing said date by a large margin of error, and upsetting the community is something ReLogic has had to go through multiple times already.
  18. D

Terraria 1.3.1 Now Available for PlayStation 4 & Xbox One!

The last update for PS4 jumped the game to 1.3.1, and that only came out a couple of weeks or so ago.
  19. D

Terraria State of the Game - May 2019

They could have also been too busy preparing for E3 and subsequently recovering from it to make a post just yet. Attending a convention can be draining.
Back
Top Bottom