Search results for query: *

1. D

**REPORTED** Issues with controller support

Controller Used: PS4 Controller with Steam Controller support I can not interact with the extra accessory slot in Master Mode. When scrolling down the slots the tooltip disappears and I can not click on the item, it's vanity or dye slot. The cursor is scrolling through the slots, it just can't...
  2. D

Other PC Controller Suggestion

Since a new patch just dropped, I thought I'd bring an issue I have back up. I like the new controller support. The radial hotbar is great. Unfortunately using can often get me killed. When you use the radial hotbar it uses both the right and left sticks for selecting slots. So I can't move and...
  3. D

PC controller support and the radial hotbar

So I've been trying to use the new controller support since it was added. I think I've got a control scheme I like now. The only problem I have is with the radial hotbar system. When you pull it up the left and right sticks both operate it. This means I come to a dead stop when I want to swap...
  4. D

Game Mechanics Radial hotbar in new controller support

Not sure where else to post this feedback really. So I love the new controller support, especially the radial hotbar. The console versions need to port it ASAP. I have a big problem with it though, I can't move and swap items at the same time. Since the left stick switches to selecting as soon...
Back
Top Bottom