Search results for query: *

1. ArtificialNerd

That's not a bad idea, send me a Steam message!

That's not a bad idea, send me a Steam message!
  2. ArtificialNerd

tModLoader Terraria's new (v)Ersion mod!

0.7 is now available to downlad in the ModBrowser!! I'll be posting the changelog later. Not the big update I was planing to but can't leave you waiting anymore. He should spawn after Slime King was defeated. Be patient! I read that! Giant Slime will be back for 1.0 alongside Bionic Brain...
  3. ArtificialNerd

Doe to lots of work the update is taking longer than expected. God I hate responsabilities :confused:
  4. ArtificialNerd

Don't worry, we got you covered! During a brainstorm we came up with an even better idea. I will try to upload a few videos on what we've been working with AppCav. Hello! Time waits for nobody, at least 1 year has passed since we speak for the last time. What you're saying happen very often to...
  5. ArtificialNerd

There is no point on doing that, when you got a small mod: everything you make has to be usefull for people to know they've installed your mod. Also its like fake content because ModBrowser will report that vErsion adds boss but in reallity, it doesn't. This idea is much better, let's see what...
  6. ArtificialNerd

Personally I don't think that there is enough space before King Slime to fit another boss like the Giant Slime, specially in normal mode. If you insist we may consider adding it as a mini boss instead. I don't think this mod has enough followers yet, even tho is top 50 (or so) most of the...
  7. ArtificialNerd

Happy new year to all of you! I'm glad to say that @AppCav is back and we'll be working together during this winter/summer to finally release 1.0. My idea was to release a 0.7 but things have changed and I may go directly for the 1.0, the mod is going to take a new path to not only add new...
  8. ArtificialNerd

Believe me I did. You should check your Steam messages more often -_- I remember that Turtle, I kept screenshots of every idea you posted so you may see some of them now. Merry Christmas to all of you!!
  9. ArtificialNerd

I feel happy :D [IMG]

I feel happy :D
  10. ArtificialNerd

I'm really bussy, but we all know the story about the tortoise and the hare! Welcome back to you ^^
  11. ArtificialNerd

The overall idea is done, I may be uploading some previews this week but cannot ensure it will be ready for the next update. Still, share your ideas! It's always good to have feedback and recommendations. May implement them in some way :D Even with all issues this had, it was made with love...
  12. ArtificialNerd

I remember you too, a lot of known faces! Or profile pictures :joy:. I truly have a lot of ideas and all the ones people gave me and I didn't implemented back then. I'm not popu... Wait what? ;(. You both certainly made me smile, I was not expecting that. Back to Terra Nova's question: Ersion...
  13. ArtificialNerd

I still have that idea in mind but clearly needs to be modified, I used to have 2-3 chest filled with souls... Also not sure to add those in this mod or another, or if I'll have time to work on that. Time will tell. Having 3 bosses that only differ in color an HP is not a good idea. You can...
  14. ArtificialNerd

It's currently compared to vanilla but I want to add post moonlord content later to also complement other popular mods. I still need to do some test with those. Thanks for your support ^^ I ensure you they will be back once I finish with custom AIs. I don't want to implement bad quality content...
  15. ArtificialNerd

tModLoader Ersion - Starting

Mod has been released! You can check the new thread by CLICKING HERE Have a fun playtrought!
  16. ArtificialNerd

v(Ersion) mod v0.6 For Terraria 1.3.5 and tModLoader 0.10.1.5 What is it? (v)Ersion version 0.6 (originally named Ersion) is the new version of Ersion for Terraria version 1.3.5 but renamed to (v)Ersion because Ersion was not cool enought. And for the lols This new release may not include as...
  17. ArtificialNerd

Thank you for your support! I really appreciate it. I got a question for you, do you remember which weapon/armor/accessories were your favorites? Mod is currently outdated, last version was released months ago. I'm working on the next release: it should be ready in around 10 days. I will let...
  18. ArtificialNerd

Just give me 2 weeks
  19. ArtificialNerd

Last Ersion message: I should have wrote this before but it's better late than never. Ersion is more than 2 years old now (20/10/2015), cannot believe we never archieved v1.0. As I said earlier Ersion was a great experience, I was able to meet this awesome community wich I'm glad to say...
  20. ArtificialNerd

Important Info Ersion was released on October 20th, 2015. It has been almost two years and it's not even close to a version 1.0 so I have decided to make things right. Many changes have been made and there are more to come, both in the mod's file organization and content. Unfortunately, our team...
Back
Top Bottom