Search results for query: *

• Users: SzGamer227
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. SzGamer227

My magical first two days since Journey's End

I've smiled so many times at so many new things exploring this game once again. Listen to me ramble about the things I'm enjoying, and share the things you've enjoyed yourself! There are so many wonderful little moments where new content is simple but powerful. The world is livelier than ever...
  2. SzGamer227

NPCs & Enemies Complete Flying Dutchman Overhaul - Ghosts, loot, a proper battle, and more!

This suggestions has been a long, long, long time in coming, and was honestly supposed to be completed and published several months ago. Among other reasons, I've finally cut procrastination out of the equation and decided to push this out at long last. This has been gathering dust for way too...
  3. SzGamer227

NPCs & Enemies Revamping Jungle and Ice Mimics ((On behalf of Baconfry))

Important note: I am NOT the author of this suggestion thread. As the title suggests, this idea was conceived by @Baconfry, and any text that is not marked should be accredited to him. He never got around to publishing it, but he gave it to me to publish on his behalf. ~~Sz Anyone remember...
  4. SzGamer227

Anyone here have QuizUp? Check out my Terraria topic!

Hi! If you came here because you have QuizUp, I have something that might interest you! I've made a Terraria Equipment topic that you might want to check out, and I'd like for you to give it a try! In all, this Terraria topic has 250 questions to answer, with subjects ranging from armor set...
  5. SzGamer227

Items Buff Holy water (and it's evil counterparts)

They're hopelessly useless at biome conversion and a waste of resources. I made 50 Holy water in an attempt to get rid some of the Crimson that was blocking the spread of my hallow biome. This is pathetic. It's sloppy, far from thorough, and nowhere near as much conversion as you would need...
  6. SzGamer227

Blocks & Decoration Golden Bass Statue

(/´.`)/ The Almighty Golden Bass Statue \(´.`\) You know you want it :3 Seriously though, I've actually always kind of wanted this ever since I saved that one old TO thread from being locked all those year ago. The Golden Bass Statue would be a 1/20 reward from the Angler Kid after completing...
  7. SzGamer227

100+ Reasons to GET HYPED!!! Extensive 1.3 trailer content list

Put a lot of blood, sweat, and time into making this list. Hopefully I got all of the important things and at least 90% of the harder-to-find stuff, so here we go! Just in case you needed them, here are a hundred reasons to GET HYPED!!! 1. Golden Bug Net, and golden Bugs to catch with it! 2...
  8. SzGamer227

A big fat pile of random sprites I've made

I've had my hand in a lot of sprites. These are those sprites.
  9. SzGamer227

Biomes & Nature [Sprites] Fire and Brimstone Hell Counterparts - An underworld of corrosion and torment

Hell Alternate: The Brimstone Underworld Fire and Brimstone; the Biblical symbols of the wrath of God upon the damned. This is what inspired me to make an Underworld alternate that focuses around sulfur and acid, darkness and torment, versus the existing Underworld which is themed almost...
  10. SzGamer227

Weapons & Equip Total Wings Rework - BIG Progression and Diversity Improvements

What's the problem with Wings now? There is almost no rhyme or reason to how powerful wings are in between points A and B. Aside from the extremely early wings and extremely late ones, the whole in-between area of Wings progression just a garble of seemingly arbitrary and insignificant...
  11. SzGamer227

tAPI How do you allow a mod fish to be caught at any depth?

This is regarding this set of json attributes: "fish": { "liquidType": "Water", "worldLayer": ?????, "biomes": ["Corruption"], "poolCount": 50, "catchChance": 0.1 } "worldLayer" is where you would put something like "Sky" "Surface" "DirtLayer"...
  12. SzGamer227

Blocks & Decoration Dungeon Toilets

You know what this room is missing? Yup. A toilet. Such a simple addition would revolutionize the Dungeon. You know that little dead-end room that you find here and there? Now it would be bathroom with it's very own toilet. Because Toilets in the Dungeon would simply be hilarious. Dungeon...
  13. SzGamer227

Weapons & Equip Pumpkin Tools

Why do we need these? Because Cactus gets tools for one thing, but more importantly because of the wordplay opportunities. :p These are all balanced around Gold equipment in power, since under ordinary circumstances they require you to defeat a boss in order to obtain. Sprite improved by...
  14. SzGamer227

Weapons & Equip Tornado in a Bottle

This would add another alternative to using Wings or a Jetpack, but mostly it's just a random accessory idea I had. :p Tornado in a Bottle *Functions as a cross between the Blizzard/Sandstorm in a Bottle and Wings. - Actual flight is akin to the Bottles, but uses the flight time of Wings and...
  15. SzGamer227

Items An easy way to give Spooky Wood more uses

This suggestion is about fully integrating Spooky Wood as a summoner material like Bee Wax and Spider Fangs are, and give it more uses in general. I'll jump right into how I propose to do that. Spooky Wings Now crafted with Spooky Wood instead of a Spooky Twig. Recipe: Spooky Wood (200)...
  16. SzGamer227

Items Wolf Mount - For land-based traveling

This thread is closed. While this suggestion has not been implemented, the Unicorn Mount has, which takes the niche where this was intended to go. (Not to say I am very happy with the addition, I looove it! :happy:)
  17. SzGamer227

Items Evil-Tiered Magic: Vessel Skewer and Swarm Staff

You can get the Crimson Rod and Vilethorn by smashing Crimson Hearts and Shadow Orbs, but what about having craftable magic items as well? What if you want a weapon with something similar to the other's abilities but cant access it without making a new world? These are the problems I was...
  18. SzGamer227

Blocks & Decoration The Wardrobe - Easy vanity set equipping, swapping, sharing, and more!

Have you ever wanted a way to store vanity sets quickly and easily without the hassle of using Chests? Do you want to be able have an easy way of sharing them with others without having to give up your own or grind find materials, or to show them off without actually having to wear them? Well...
  19. SzGamer227

Items New uses for single-purposed Pumpkin Moon ammunition

I made this in response to @Lecic's thread about changing these ammo types to transforming ammo, and decided it would be best for these ideas to have their own thread to get attention after making a post within the thread. For each of these new ideas, the current means of buying these is...
  20. SzGamer227

Terraria Sztick-Figure Fan Art Sketches! by SzGamer227

This is just some pics I took with my phone of a Terraria stick-figure sketches I did in my free time at school when I was bored and probably supposed to be working. These images are big so you can appreciate all of the small details I put into these. Look closely and see if you can figure out...
Back
Top Bottom