Search results for query: *

1. UnrealMarcello

"And this is the story of how i got to 850+ Hours"-Me in 30 years explaining noobs how i got to...

"And this is the story of how i got to 850+ Hours"-Me in 30 years explaining noobs how i got to 850 in Terraria 1,reminding the real players that Terraria 1 and Terraria:OW were better than Terraria 2047
  2. UnrealMarcello

Now,after so much time spent on terraria,so many awesome friends i had,the memory of them will...

Now,after so much time spent on terraria,so many awesome friends i had,the memory of them will never go out,the awesome moments i had...terraria...YOU'RE IN MY HEART
  3. UnrealMarcello

When i remember back when i was a noob, i'm embarassed by myself,for example,i never built...

When i remember back when i was a noob, i'm embarassed by myself,for example,i never built something,and the crimson was "the red forest"
  4. UnrealMarcello

What and who am i supposed to know?

What and who am i supposed to know?
  5. UnrealMarcello

PUT DA BULLETS IN DA RED HOLE!!! (Lmao,double sense)

PUT DA BULLETS IN DA RED HOLE!!! (Lmao,double sense)
  6. UnrealMarcello

What is the worst thing to happen to the Destroyer? Being destroyed. (OMG WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT...

What is the worst thing to happen to the Destroyer? Being destroyed. (OMG WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT OF THAT)
  7. UnrealMarcello

Finally i've update my picture,probably it might be temporary

Finally i've update my picture,probably it might be temporary
  8. UnrealMarcello

all these alerts are gonna send me to hospital

all these alerts are gonna send me to hospital
  9. UnrealMarcello

Really? Thanks,i've noticed you have alot of followers,guess what? you have 1 more

Really? Thanks,i've noticed you have alot of followers,guess what? you have 1 more
  10. UnrealMarcello

I've changed my forum background from hallowed to crimson... Creepy...and cool at the same time

I've changed my forum background from hallowed to crimson... Creepy...and cool at the same time
  11. UnrealMarcello

My Pic is old af,i better change it in some time

My Pic is old af,i better change it in some time
  12. UnrealMarcello

I was astonished by how many alerts i had,probably because i don't come here in ages

I was astonished by how many alerts i had,probably because i don't come here in ages
  13. UnrealMarcello

When i first came here how could i think i would have got 166 alerts!?

When i first came here how could i think i would have got 166 alerts!?
  14. UnrealMarcello

This 1.3.5 Update is awesome if you keep out the problems,finally i can play in my own language...

This 1.3.5 Update is awesome if you keep out the problems,finally i can play in my own language without seeing any major grammar error!
  15. UnrealMarcello

Terraria Otherworld has lost alot,its hard not to forget since there's no trailer or whatsoever...

Terraria Otherworld has lost alot,its hard not to forget since there's no trailer or whatsoever to hype a little...
  16. UnrealMarcello

in this day i can count 71 alerts

in this day i can count 71 alerts
  17. UnrealMarcello

65 alerts ugh

65 alerts ugh
  18. UnrealMarcello

Your avatar is disturbing

Your avatar is disturbing
  19. UnrealMarcello

This is worst than watching an eclipse without proper glasses! YOU'RE HORRIBLE

This is worst than watching an eclipse without proper glasses! YOU'RE HORRIBLE
  20. UnrealMarcello

Friday is good? I HAVE SCHOOL EVEN IN SATURDAY (so painful)

Friday is good? I HAVE SCHOOL EVEN IN SATURDAY (so painful)
Back
Top Bottom